Dji Responsible Moderators
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

The lack of immediate action by this team, makes it possible for spamers to camp at ease in this forum.

The method TO REPORT does not work or nobody is paying attention Spam in Dji ForumGIF.gif
2019-4-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Perhaps it woulds be easier to simply ban all posters from India
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate your initiative in regards to this concern. We're doing our best to check all of the forum threads to see if there are spam/advertise or any post that is not coordinance with our forum rules. We're taking an action against these violators and provide an appropriate resolution. We highly recommend reporting to us if you've noticed a post that is not related to our DJI Products. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

What., you don’t want to buy love potion number 9?

Hahaha, just a little dab will do ya... ;-)

Yes, it gets quite annoying, for sure...

RedHotPoker
2019-4-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 4-4 12:29

Watch out for them crazy “Canucks” too. Hahaha

They too, can run interference, fouling up the play. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-4-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

DJI Tony : my question is, why is it still there despite having reported it ???  .....

its lack of action will undoubtedly soon make a place for the spammers to recess, I have made hundreds of reports that have not been useful at all ... it is the last time I will collaborate for the good of this forum, I will dedicate myself to collect points.

Good luck
2019-4-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

Geebax Posted at 4-4 12:29

My friend , not bad idea but it would be a bit discriminative and radical in my opinion
2019-4-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

DJI Tony :

"We're taking an action against these violators and provide an appropriate resolution" ... sorry but you dont  

It has been clear, I was the one who warned of the massive wave of spammers in this forum, I do not want acknowledgments, not even the points that belong to me for having made those reports.

Sometimes I have my doubts if you are human or machines, you do not respond to the private messages that warn you of these abuses

keywords for filter: love problem solution, marriage, enlargement of penis, love gurus, pills, slimming diets, moneylenders, sorcerers .. and more, all those labels have gone through this forum, inadmissible for me, since I was operator in official support channels for p2p programs (Merkur).

2019-4-4
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

TBH .. I think the reporting system here falls short in many ways. Not least the lack of action as a result.

I honestly think - its more there to create a 'feel good' aspect for the reporter instead of actually doing anything.
2019-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Reporting a realistic problem is one thing.

Ratting out fellow forum members, only because you hold a grudge, is gutless behaviour.

Rats and squeelers, are segregated with rapists and molesters in prison, where they somehow survive.

Because if left in GP. That would be a very sorry end...

You know how we would ‘dance’ if given the Chance to tango?

RedHotPoker
2019-4-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Spain

RedHotPoker Posted at 4-5 00:36
Reporting a realistic problem is one thing.

Ratting out fellow forum members, only because you hold a grudge, is gutless behaviour.

.. no comment Rhp
2019-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Of course you know I wasn’t speaking about you, friend...

Just thinking out loud about past experience, being threatened and bullied. By a weakling.

You know the fight or flight syndromes?

I prefer to be swinging, than singing...  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-4-5
Use props
solentlife
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Czechia

Oh for humanities sake RHP ...  
2019-4-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

solentlife Posted at 4-5 01:01
Oh for humanities sake RHP ...

Upvote. ;-)

You be good now ok? Or spanky spanky...  hahaha

Thug attitude, with a pretty face.

RedHotPoker

2019-4-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

On forums that I have run, you have to be able to answer one or two questions related to the subject of the forum before you are permitted to join. In addition, you are on probation for a month, and if in that time you SPAM the forum, your membership is cancelled. Simple measures that DJI could take to minimise the problem.
2019-4-5
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 4-4 22:55
DJI Tony :

"We're taking an action against these violators and provide an appropriate resolution" ... sorry but you dont  

Wow, that's a lot
2019-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules