Scammed by DJI?
3146 11 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiGZO
lvl.2

Malta

I have placed an order with DJI in January of around $500. I have NOT received my order yet and nobody from DJI is responding to my queries or my previous forum posts.
What the hell is going on with DJI??
2019-4-4
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

Perhaps a more detailed account of your problem would help you get answers.
2019-4-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried the online chat option on DJI's support website?  With that you get almost instant contact directly with a DJI rep.
2019-4-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Perhaps post an edited version of your order details with the order number on here and a mod may be able to look into it
2019-4-4
Use props
Knobbynomates
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18504 ft
United Kingdom

Doesn't sound like a scam to me, just sounds like you haven't received it yet (no matter how frustrating that might be)
2019-4-4
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

What product(s) did you order?
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi djiGZO, sorry to know the issues you had with your orders. I have already forwarded this with the designated team. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=179675

This is your post above, in it you say that dji did respond to you, you also say that one part of your order was out of stock and you would have to wait for delivery.

Now dji Diana will I’m certain clear the matter up for you, and hopefully you receive your order soon .
Good Luck .
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi djiGZO, your order has been shipped, you will receive the tracking number very soon, we apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-4-8
Use props
fans6f17e31d
New

South Africa

Scammed: I also have been scammed by DJI. I purchased a Mavic Pro last week and requested expedited delivery. Rovic, their internal consultant told me that it was not possible and to rather cancel the order with him, which i did. He did not cancel it and it was delivered three day later to a Hotel where I no longer was. He had three to four days to send an email to the courier to cancel or redirect the items. His excuse "I do not work 24/7" What a disgrace
2019-5-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans6f17e31d Posted at 5-16 21:34
Scammed: I also have been scammed by DJI. I purchased a Mavic Pro last week and requested expedited delivery. Rovic, their internal consultant told me that it was not possible and to rather cancel the order with him, which i did. He did not cancel it and it was delivered three day later to a Hotel where I no longer was. He had three to four days to send an email to the courier to cancel or redirect the items. His excuse "I do not work 24/7" What a disgrace

Hi there, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I managed to get your order number and email records, your frustration has been escalated to the higher-level team for a better follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-5-18
Use props
Martin Vanhemert
lvl.1

United States

YOU BEEN DUPPED
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules