GS RTK Software Issue
880 2 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LYVFD8142
lvl.4

United States

I have noticed that when I set the controller software to use Imperial (Feet instead of Meters) it will show on the display I'm at a 100 Feet in Altitude. But the issue is during the planning phase of the mission its in Meters, it ignores the display settings of Imperial. This is a major issue because I don't want to fly at 30 feet so if I didn't notice the "m" I would have changed it to 100 meaning 100 feet not 100 meters. This is a issue because I may have only asked for 200 foot flight clearance from the tower since I regularly fly within 5 miles of a airport.

Can we start or do we have a link where we can report bugs? Or did I miss something somewhere in the software? Hopefully the new patched with allow us to start using IPads/Computers to program the missions soon.

2019-4-4
Use props
patiam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1118740 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like you've started the thread!

I'd like to report the "coordinates are more than 50 m away from the actual coordinates" issue here as well.
2019-4-10
Use props
jivago
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23671 ft
Iran

patiam Posted at 4-10 10:37
Looks like you've started the thread!

I'd like to report the "coordinates are more than 50 m away from the actual coordinates" issue here as well.

This error is very interesting. Because it is very simple for device firmware to accept new given coordinate by user permission and transmits its correction according to new coordinates.

I don't understand why DJI uses complicated solution for simple problems.
2019-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules