how to specify the storage location of pictures and movies in And...
14256 8 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peter30
lvl.1

Germany

I do not find how to define the storage location (either the internal storage of the smartphone or an sd card) for pictures and movies in the app DJI GO in Android.

Under FAQS I only found, that with android it is possible, but not, how.
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For Android users, you can choose to store photos and video in either your phone or on an SD card. You may locate this option under the gear icon which is located on the lower right side of the screen and then select the camera option. Under the camera settings, there will be an option for storage location hope which you could select the SD card. Hope that this information would help you in regards to your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-4
Use props
Peter30
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 15:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For Android users, you can choose to store photos and video in either your phone or on an SD card. You may locate this option under the gear icon which is located on the lower right side of the screen and then select the camera option. Under the camera settings, there will be an option for storage location hope which you could select the SD card. Hope that this information would help you in regards to your query. Thank you for continued support.

Tony,

thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, there is no possibility on the described side, to set the storage location.
This side only allows to set the Zoom Sensitivity, Reset Camera and Save Unstitched Pano Photos.

I try to upload a screen shot of this side.

Thank you for you help.

Peter

2019-4-5
Use props
Peter30
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 4-4 15:37
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For Android users, you can choose to store photos and video in either your phone or on an SD card. You may locate this option under the gear icon which is located on the lower right side of the screen and then select the camera option. Under the camera settings, there will be an option for storage location hope which you could select the SD card. Hope that this information would help you in regards to your query. Thank you for continued support.

Tony,

Unfortunately, there is no possibility on the described side, to set the storage location.
This side only allows to set the Zoom Sensitivity, Reset Camera and Save Unstitched Pano Photos.

I try to upload a screen shot of this side.

Thank you for you help.

Peter

Screenshots.jpg
2019-4-5
Use props
Peter30
lvl.1

Germany

Peter30 Posted at 4-5 03:26
Tony,

I am still waiting for a solution. What can I do to specify the storage location of the pictures and films?
2019-4-11
Use props
DJ Rautenbach
lvl.1

I am also waiting for an answer on this.
2020-4-1
Use props
djiuser_xwTnjue6nP1f
New
Poland

Hi,
I also don't have this icons in settings. I need change location from phone to SD . How can i do it???
Thanks
2022-6-26
Use props
Elpeacen
lvl.1
United States

Peter30 Posted at 2019-4-5 03:22
Tony,

I just changed my storage location on my iPhone
2022-11-10
Use props
Elpeacen
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_xwTnjue6nP1f Posted at 6-26 09:50
Hi,
I also don't have this icons in settings. I need change location from phone to SD . How can i do it???
Thanks

After connecting to the drone.
- click the icon under the record button
- click the gear icon upper right corner
- scroll down to bottom to storage options
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules