Number of maximum batteries for an Inspire 1?
1431 6 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fausto1991
lvl.2

United States

Hello everyone and like to say hello

Someone knows the data of how many flights can perform an Inspire 1 drone in a day in a row, that is, how many would be the maximum number of batteries that can be used, so that they do not suffer wear and overexertion that affect the life of the aircraft.

Thank you in advance for your comments

2019-4-4
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There are so many variables to take into account that a specific number is impossible to gauge. Things such as the age and condition of the drone and batteries, the environmental conditions you are flying in such as the temperature and even how aggressive you fly the drone on each flight will have an impact on the outcome. Are you intending to take short breaks between flights or swap out immediately? It's a 'how long is a piece of string' question. I often fly four batteries back-to-back without any problems at all. I know of others who have ten batteries and the drone handles it perfectly. The Inspire series are incredibly well built and robust aircrafts so they should be able to be flown for hours at a time. Just make sure to check the props after each flight. I don't think it will suddenly drop out of the sky just because you did an eleventh flight that day...
2019-4-5
Use props
Fausto1991
lvl.2

United States

A J Posted at 4-5 03:49
There are so many variables to take into account that a specific number is impossible to gauge. Things such as the age and condition of the drone and batteries, the environmental conditions you are flying in such as the temperature and even how aggressive you fly the drone on each flight will have an impact on the outcome. Are you intending to take short breaks between flights or swap out immediately? It's a 'how long is a piece of string' question. I often fly four batteries back-to-back without any problems at all. I know of others who have ten batteries and the drone handles it perfectly. The Inspire series are incredibly well built and robust aircrafts so they should be able to be flown for hours at a time. Just make sure to check the props after each flight. I don't think it will suddenly drop out of the sky just because you did an eleventh flight that day...

Hello and thanks for answering,

I tell you,
*My team has 6 months since I bought it
*Use of 4 to 6 batteries per day
*The environmental temperatures of my zone are from 32 ° to 40 °
*Flight are with winds less than 25 km / h
*I pause for 5 minutes before placing the next battery

Taking into account the previous aspects which would be the estimated batteries so that the drone does not suffer great wear?

Also, I consult:
Is it normal for batteries in flight to reach temperatures between 40 ° C to 55 ° C?
I appreciate your comments
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fausto1991 Posted at 4-8 07:13
Hello and thanks for answering,

I tell you,

I do not believe that continuous use will ware out the drone any quicker than having set delays in-between flights. The drones are designed to last so whether you do 100 flights in a week or a month the ware will be equal to the number of flights and not affected by the downtime between them. You should be able to fly the Inspire all day providing the conditions remain stable and the batteries are cool before charging and you have juice left in the RC and device you are flying with and the props are in tact etc. Follow the normal preflight checks before each flight and if no errors on arming the motors then take off. As I said, there is no definitive answer. You may have issues on your 3rd flight and none on your 30th.
2019-4-8
Use props
Fausto1991
lvl.2

United States

A J Posted at 4-8 07:21
I do not believe that continuous use will ware out the drone any quicker than having set delays in-between flights. The drones are designed to last so whether you do 100 flights in a week or a month the ware will be equal to the number of flights and not affected by the downtime between them. You should be able to fly the Inspire all day providing the conditions remain stable and the batteries are cool before charging and you have juice left in the RC and device you are flying with and the props are in tact etc. Follow the normal preflight checks before each flight and if no errors on arming the motors then take off. As I said, there is no definitive answer. You may have issues on your 3rd flight and none on your 30th.

Okay and thanks for the info

regards
2019-4-8
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Fausto1991 Posted at 4-8 07:52
Okay and thanks for the info

regards

No probs. Just keep flying it and check it over between each flight.
2019-4-8
Use props
Lonesome Crow
Second Officer
Flight distance : 408606 ft
  • >>>
United States

Treat each flight as a new flight.  Don't just bring it in, change the battery, and quickly get it airborne again.  You did change something on the craft...so preflight inspection again.  I have four batteries and that will have me for a good 8 hour day, and that includes charging the remote and my iPad too.  Happy Flying!
2019-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules