Lost DJI Spark in darwin 21 march 2019
1389 19 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MALINC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10554 ft
Singapore

During my trip to Darwin, I've lost my DJI Spark on 21 March 2019 during the afternoon. It was flying smoothly until the ATTI mode kicked in and I lost control of the drone.
Really hoping I could get some news or updates on this matter to clarify the ownership and also the details of the drone, memory card specs, fly and lost location etc.
2019-4-4
Use props
nilanjan118
lvl.4
Flight distance : 636663 ft
Japan

There is a thread posted on this forum about a lost Spark. Check this link.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-184483-1-1.html
2019-4-4
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi Malinc,

Open a case with DJI. Supply them with the flight logs stored on your phone. May be you are lucky and DJI replaces it. I have still hope that one day DJI will fix that software problem...
Did you fly it using the remote controller? Did you fly in Sports mode?

Cheers,
Wolferl
2019-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MALINC.  I'm really sorry to know what happened to your DJI SPark. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-4-5
Use props
LIk LIk Balus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 326204 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 07:52
Hello and good day MALINC.  I'm really sorry to know what happened to your DJI SPark. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up a ticket: https://www.dji.com/support. We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that DJI will not perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.

Where were you flying it in Darwin? If you have an idea where it may have ended up I can go take a look if it’s not private property or in the water. Not many places around Darwin where you can fly due to the airport being where it is without permission from CASA.
2019-4-5
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

Yup as nilanjan118, It said it was found on 21 March, so that might be yours
2019-4-5
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

nilanjan118 Posted at 4-4 23:21
There is a thread posted on this forum about a lost Spark. Check this link.
https://forum.dji.com/thread-184483-1-1.html

thanks for much for replying and sharing the details. I've already contacted  to the given link but yet to get any updates from the user.
2019-4-7
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

Wolferl Posted at 4-4 23:39
Hi Malinc,

Open a case with DJI. Supply them with the flight logs stored on your phone. May be you are lucky and DJI replaces it. I have still hope that one day DJI will fix that software problem...

Hi and thanks for responding. I've actually flew it with the phone app and no RC. sure will get in touch with DJI  and see how it goes...thanks once again
2019-4-7
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

maddox Posted at 4-5 23:44
Yup as nilanjan118, It said it was found on 21 March, so that might be yours

Yes ive already contacted to the given link but there is no responds from the user who posted about the found DJI Spark. Hope to hear from him soon. thanks
2019-4-7
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

LIk LIk Balus Posted at 4-5 22:37
Where were you flying it in Darwin? If you have an idea where it may have ended up I can go take a look if it’s not private property or in the water. Not many places around Darwin where you can fly due to the airport being where it is without permission from CASA.

hi and thanks for your helping hand. I've actually lost in darwin city, near to woods Street @ Oaks Elan Hotel facing the harbour side.
2019-4-7
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 07:52

thanks for responding.
I've gotten in touch with the DJI Support team but they cant really do much since they have no idea of handling lost and found scenarios. I've emailed to DJI support directly and awaiting for some news related to both my post as well as the founder's post..

Till now ive gotten no response from the person who found the drone. pretty depressing
2019-4-8
Use props
Kevin8701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 167982 ft

MALINC Posted at 4-7 07:23
Yes ive already contacted to the given link but there is no responds from the user who posted about the found DJI Spark. Hope to hear from him soon. thanks

As the guy started a post, I believe he is willing to return the drone to you. Just leave him a comment under his post, he shall receive a notification.
2019-4-8
Use props
Northwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Hope this has a happy ending
2019-4-8
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

Kevin8701 Posted at 4-8 04:56
As the guy started a post, I believe he is willing to return the drone to you. Just leave him a comment under his post, he shall receive a notification.

thanks...I've already dropped a comment in his post 5-6 days back. Still awaiting for response.
2019-4-8
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

Northwood Posted at 4-8 09:25
Hope this has a happy ending

hoping the same too...thanks ;)
2019-4-8
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

MALINC Posted at 4-7 07:23

Maybe you can ask the moderator for the his/her email address, as forum accounts are registered with email
2019-4-9
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

maddox Posted at 4-9 06:05
Maybe you can ask the moderator for the his/her email address, as forum accounts are registered with email

Thanks for the help! I've also tried that with the DJI Support team but yet to get any responses. Hopefully they would do soon. the waiting is just tooooooooooooo long!!!!
2019-4-9
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

MALINC Posted at 4-9 06:38
Thanks for the help! I've also tried that with the DJI Support team but yet to get any responses. Hopefully they would do soon. the waiting is just tooooooooooooo long!!!!

Hopefully they respond to you soon! If they still haven't respond then you may try to create a new thread to get attention from them  
2019-4-10
Use props
MALINC
lvl.1
Singapore

maddox Posted at 4-10 05:00
Hopefully they respond to you soon! If they still haven't respond then you may try to create a new thread to get attention from them

yes thats a good idea...thanks alot  and keep ya fingers crossed of my drone's safe return ;)
2019-4-10
Use props
maddox
First Officer
Malaysia

MALINC Posted at 4-10 18:54
yes thats a good idea...thanks alot  and keep ya fingers crossed of my drone's safe return ;)

Haha, hopefully!
Finger crossed...
2019-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules