DJI repair service
3937 11 2019-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldchucker
lvl.4
Flight distance : 512 ft
United States

I had a mavic pro that could not be focused in either manual or auto.  I had purchased DJI care refresh so I contacted DJI for repair instructions.  I immediately received a UPS mailing label.  

DJI had me send it to a repair facility in Fort Worth Texas.  I live in California.  In less than 3 weeks, The repair center sent me what I believe is a brand new Mavic Pro.  I flew it today for the first time and it preformed flawlessly.

Considering that the travel time between CA and TX is at least 5 days each way,  I could not ask for a better turn-around repair period.  No questions asked, my mavic was received, inspected, and replaced in a very short window.  I could not ask for better service.   This last transaction with DJI was my second with a phantom 3 standard being the first.  Both transactions were top notch.

Chuck

2019-4-4
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Lovely experience you've had there. Good reading.
2019-4-5
Use props
Boffin
lvl.4
Australia

It is nice to hear of a good experience with DJI service. Most times on this forum one only hears the complaints while many people just go and fly with no problems so they do not comment
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chuck, we really appreciate you share the positive experience with our customer service here, which give us the motivation to keep providing more professional customer service, wish you have a great time on flying the drone.
2019-4-5
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

These come few and far between.  Nice to hear them.
2019-4-5
Use props
fanse76d28fe
lvl.1

United States

5 days each way is not an acceptable turn around when I’m sending a 3800 dollar drone in to DJI because of a warranty issue (aka their defect) time is money for me and I just sent my Mavic 3 in today to find out the scheduled delivery to Ft Worth is NEXT WED!
2023-9-29
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4502369 ft
  • >>>
United States

They do a great job.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_pC34JOSPkZy7
New

United States

Sent my Mavic 2 pro the fort worth repair facility. My gimbal would not initiate/ and failed to calibrate. I got it back today  ten days in total from NC . They went above my expectations as they removed all the blemishes on top of the camera from  installation of gimbal cover  the drone looked very good they r awesome.  They also sent new propellers

Very Satisfied
2023-11-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_pC34JOSPkZy7 Posted at 11-11 14:48
Sent my Mavic 2 pro the fort worth repair facility. My gimbal would not initiate/ and failed to calibrate. I got it back today  ten days in total from NC . They went above my expectations as they removed all the blemishes on top of the camera from  installation of gimbal cover  the drone looked very good they r awesome.  They also sent new propellers

Very Satisfied

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service. Rest assured that we will keep striving to provide even better service in the future. If any DJI-related concerns occur, please let us know. Thank you for your support. Happy flying!
2023-11-11
Use props
BetterBizTech
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4502369 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have good experience with DJI Care refresh too.
2023-11-11
Use props
djiuser_WX7DncOjHycd
New

United States

Dji has made it so easy to return our wrecked drones to be worked on or totally replaced with care refresh. I live in Texas so my drone always gets repaired at the gold spike facility. The turn around is always 1 week. Thank you dji for you precision and fast work.
2023-12-30
Use props
Fabio Gemellaro
New

United States

I live north of Dallas TX and my DJI mini 4 pro was sent to the fort Worth repair center so glad because I heard nothing but good things about that particular center,hopefully I get a quick quote so I can pay it quickly and get my drone back !!
3-18 08:22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules