Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Landing Gear Failed
1024 4 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6c392738
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1620945 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've tried all the tricks posted about stuck landing gear and yet none have got it working . I , of course can manualluy retract , but can't locate the problem.  I've done a complete factory reset of software, updated to the latest firmware yet no changes. I've also dissasemblked and reaasembled the aircraft looking for any waire junction failure. Nothing. Please help.
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having  these issues with your DJI Inspire 2. Since this issue is happening on the said drone. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the analysis otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-4-5
Use props
fans6c392738
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1620945 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 14:47
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having  these issues with your DJI Inspire 2. Since this issue is happening on the said drone. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the analysis otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.

Well, as much as I'd like to support you, I only had to spray a little WD 40 on the gear.  I live near salt water and after years of flying over it the gear finally had too much build up . Sprayed a bit of WD 40 and gear works fine. If it's not asking too much, an idea of what can be done wouldn't hurt rather than just telling customers to send it in.  That is very costly when all that was needed was a bit of lube.
2019-4-6
Use props
Nicksons
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2668717 ft
Argentina

Wd 40 will work for some time but finally it will end up killing the bearings leading to motor failure, you need to clean up,the worm and bearings and use some  non conductive clear silicone lubricant specific for electronic devices.  Nice flights,,,
2019-4-8
Use props
colematt
New
United States

I can't seem to put our Inspire 2 into travel mode anymore by pressing the power button 5 times.  Now, instead of lowering the drone into travel mode and then turning off like it used to, it just boots the drone up and it stays on ready for flight.  I have detached all cameras and props as normal.  Pressing the power button 5 times did raise it OUT Of travel mode and put it into flight mode, but now it won't go back.  Did DJI recently change how travel mode works on the Inspire 2 (sorry for hijacking this thread, but this form won't allow me to make new threads for some reason).
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules