Pairing Gamesir T1s?
5160 5 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

Newbie question...I’d like to try the T1s with OTG connection.  How to do?  Do I first pair to Android phone with Bluetooth, restart and connect with OTG?  When in the process do I start Tello and App?
TYVM!!
2019-4-5
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

I have just bought a GameSir1s also, and I am also having trouble connecting via OTG.
I have a Samsung Note 9, I use Tello FPV app.
2019-4-5
Use props
Keego63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10082 ft
Australia

Ok fixed my problem, the OTG cable I had bought online was not working, i used the Note 9 original OTG attachment and a short cable.
I connected it up and got a solid light immediately.
It recognized it as a  Xbox controller, a quick test flight and all was good. I will give it a better test in the day hours.
2019-4-6
Use props
Walleye
lvl.4
United States

Keego63 Posted at 4-6 03:23
Ok fixed my problem, the OTG cable I had bought online was not working, i used the Note 9 original OTG attachment and a short cable.
I connected it up and got a solid light immediately.
It [view_image]recognized it as a  Xbox controller, a quick test flight and all was good. I will give it a better test in the day hours.

I had the same problem.  The cable/dongle from Drone Valley wasn’t making a good connection.  I used the original but longer cable that came with the T1s and the dongle that came with my Galaxy S9 and it also works fine.
2019-4-8
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Singapore

Anyone tried for IOS device and it is working as well?
2019-4-8
Use props
fansd27f8e81
New

United States

Cepheroh Posted at 4-8 23:37
Anyone tried for IOS device and it is working as well?

IOS does not seem to work with the Gamesir T1D, no way to connect to Bluetooth.
2019-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules