New Mavic owner here
726 7 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian Sigler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1762510 ft
United States

I recently added a used Mavic Pro to my fleet. I’ve been flying a spark  for a while and have never had to connect to the dji assistant app on my computer. I haven’t even added the app. I am getting a error message on my Mavic Pro to recalibrate the front vision sensors? do I really have to connect to the computer and dji assistant app to recalibrate the front vision sensors?
2019-4-5
Use props
Paul_IA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4959019 ft
United States

Yes. The calibration requires you to face the MP toward the screen and following the magic cube around the screen to calibrate the forward/bottom sensors. Check the DJI video on how to do this as people frequently get it wrong (don't hold the MP stationary in the middle of the screen).
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that you encounter this problem with your aircraft, It's recommended to re-calibrate the sensors of your aircraft especially if the application would detect a problem with the sensors. You may refer to the link below for you to download the application on your computer. For additional information, It is recommended to use a monitor with a size of 14 inches or more, and a curved screen is not supposed to be used, set the display resolution to the recommended value. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
2019-4-5
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes you do and hope you enjoy the Mavic.
2019-4-5
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yes, it takes only a couple of minutes or so to calibrate the vision sensors. It's also a good way to test that all are working.
2019-4-5
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Hi and welcome to the Mavic world....
2019-4-5
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Congrats and welcome to the Mavic club
2019-4-5
Use props
Brian Sigler
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1762510 ft
United States

Thanks! I have done the updates and the all the calibrations. Has my first flight a few hoita ago and it is incredible!!
2019-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules