Xiaomi mi pad 4
3378 3 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_vKQ1eKvgQw68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235545 ft

Greece

does anyone know why the unlock page from the dji doesn't work with xiaomi mi pad 4 Google Chrome safari Firefox works fine only with Xiaomi browse.
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We would like to clarify your concern about the unlock page, are referring to our page wherein you could make a request for unlocking zone? You could visit the link below for self-unlocking zone. Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock
2019-4-5
Use props
djiuser_vKQ1eKvgQw68
lvl.2
Flight distance : 235545 ft

Greece

DJI Tony Posted at 4-5 12:47
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. We would like to clarify your concern about the unlock page, are referring to our page wherein you could make a request for unlocking zone? You could visit the link below for self-unlocking zone. Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

https://www.dji.com/flysafe/self-unlock

this happens only from my xiaomi mi pad 4 and working fine only with the oficial xiaomi browser.
please check with other users if the have the same problem.
all the browsers are crashing when i try to upload the picture from the my id.
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vKQ1eKvgQw68 Posted at 4-5 23:15
this happens only from my xiaomi mi pad 4 and working fine only with the oficial xiaomi browser.
please check with other users if the have the same problem.
all the browsers are crashing when i try to upload the picture from the my id.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Apparently, this concern is not due to our end and I'm afraid that we couldn't determine what would be the reason behind this inconvenience. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendations from our valued DJI Forum members who use the same mobile device that you have. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules