1421 6 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WyntirMune
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1639728 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a CrystalSky model # CS785U running on firmware v02.06.06.00, GO 4 app v4.3.14. I am experiencing at least 2 problems with it and wanted to see if anyone else is as well. I've only been TRYING to use this for 3 days now, honestly quite disappointed at this time. Anyway...

Issue #1: My custom button settings for my cendence controller will not persist after I turn off the CS, RC, Inspire 2 and restart. However, the cendence settings are correct if I replace the CS with my iPad using the GO 4 app.

Issue #2: I am unable to unlock zones using CS. Here is an example of the error I receive (Please see picture attached)
      - I have made sure the CS is connected to the internet and that I am logged into my DJI account.

Are these common bugs to all or am I just the "lucky" one?

Thanks for any help you can offer.
Flysafe error small.jpg
2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi WyntirMune, for the first issue, we will forward to our engineers for further test. As for the unlocking issue, are you able to unlock the Authorization Zone with the mobile device?
2019-4-14
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Check your privacy setting of "DJI Device Hardware Information". If its turned off than it'll stop you from unlocking NFZ.
2019-4-14
Use props
WyntirMune
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-14 02:44
Hi WyntirMune, for the first issue, we will forward to our engineers for further test. As for the unlocking issue, are you able to unlock the Authorization Zone with the mobile device?

Hi Mindy, no the mobile device (iPad using GO 4) will not let me unlock the authorization zone either.
2019-4-18
Use props
WyntirMune
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

mAIRs Posted at 4-14 06:47
Check your privacy setting of "DJI Device Hardware Information". If its turned off than it'll stop you from unlocking NFZ.

I double checked the "DJI Device Hardware Information" on the CS and verified that it is turned on. The only one that I don't have turned on is "DJI Product Improvement Project".  
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

WyntirMune Posted at 4-18 16:37
Hi Mindy, no the mobile device (iPad using GO 4) will not let me unlock the authorization zone either.

For the unlocking the authorization zone failure, please send email to flysafe@dji.com for further analysis, the team will help you out.
I will keep you updated of the custom settings issue once I hear anything from our engineers.
2019-4-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi WyntirMune, sorry to keep you waiting, our engineers have tested Cendence with the latest version and the DJI Go 4 v4.3.16, the issue didn't occur, could you please try the latest version to see if it remains? Thank you.
2019-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules