Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Mobile 2 yellow flashing light
40619 32 2019-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
keliztine
New
Singapore

Hi. My osmo mobile 2 has a yellow flashing light and I search all over the internet it seem to need a firmware update. I followed your instructional youtube video but my DJI go app itself does not pop up the update on top of the screen. And it seem like your DJI assistant does not support osmo mobile 2 as well. I have even tried to auto calibrate using DJI go app but it is not working.
Sent some help please???

2019-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Keliztine,  my apologies for all the trouble and thanks for reaching out. The blinking yellow means the gimbal is not functioning normally. May I know if the issue is still the same when you attach your phone? What mobile device you are currently using? When you mount your phone, is the gimbal balanced well before you switch on the device? If the LED keeps blinking yellow, kindly press the power button twice quickly to see if it works. Also, please make sure that the firmware is updated. You may follow the video tutorial below for your reference. Thank you.

2019-4-6
Use props
Geazly
New
India

Hello, I have the same problem with my Osmo mobile 2.
Last week he work perfect, but yesterday when I try to use it, he always spinning lest to right, and after few minutes he stop and go yellow blink.

My firmware is update, and I do all they say in the video but nothing better.
If I press twice the power button its doing the same and go yellow blinking again.

What mobile device you are currently using?  I use a Huawei P20 pro and I test with a OnePlus 5T and it's the same.
When you mount your phone, is the gimbal balanced well before you switch on the device? Yes I do alle the thing in the user guid before and all the thing in the video tutorial.

I don't understand why he's not working now.
If you have any idea how to fix that, it will help me a lot.
2019-4-6
Use props
LueDDi90
New

Germany

Geazly Posted at 4-6 21:35
Hello, I have the same problem with my Osmo mobile 2.
Last week he work perfect, but yesterday when I try to use it, he always spinning lest to right, and after few minutes he stop and go yellow blink.

Did you find a soulution for your problem?
Since today I have the same issue. I am searching for hours for a soulution and didn't find anything.

2019-8-9
Use props
djiuser_LfWsPsHtmZIy
New

India

Hi I have bought my Dji Osmo Mobile 2 just 2 days ago and when I try using it, it doesn't seem stable. I'm using One Plus 7 on my DJI Osmo and I balanced it too, but its very loose and when I Press the Power on button it's still loose and not stable. And as I try to change modes using the Power button my Dji osmo gimbal starts banging backwards nd shaking and vibrating.. Also the Yellow blinking starts.. What should I do? How can I fix it??? And what is causing this to act so weirdly?? Please Help!!!!!
2019-9-2
Use props
djiuser_ffrrZRn2Yw63
New

United States

I am also having the same issue above.

Spins and faces the other way and then doesn’t respond.  The tilt and pan, left and right button doesn’t function and it doesn’t calibrate.
2019-11-29
Use props
fans56e37fe1
New

United States

I am also having this same issue, has there been any solutions?
2019-12-4
Use props
DamienB
New

Indonesia

Hi, I have the same problem :
Blinking Yellow light, the software is updated, I use the phone Xiaomi 9.
The OSMO failed to calibrated and stay loose.
It sometimes tilt weirdly backward like crazy.

Any support from DJI on that ? What should we do ?

Thanks for the help.
2020-2-9
Use props
Eminy
New
United States

I too have had the same issue and gave up approx a year ago as no one has ever responded to service requests and there is no where in the US market that can replace or fix the issue. I only used the OSMO 2 for a few weeks after buying it and through no physical damage or misuse the product just started flipping out and blinking yellow. The firmware update never pops up for down load and recalibrating doesn’t work ..... basically this was a huge waste of money and DJI customer service is literally non existent.
2020-4-5
Use props
djiuser_OU67PVRYiA0Z
New

India

I'm having the same issues. Does DJI even respond to these problems? I'm sure if so many are facing this issue then there must be some issue with the device manufacturing.
2020-4-15
Use props
shauncg
lvl.2
Canada

djiuser_OU67PVRYiA0Z Posted at 4-15 08:47
I'm having the same issues. Does DJI even respond to these problems? I'm sure if so many are facing this issue then there must be some issue with the device manufacturing.

Same issue here. Hoping DJI gets back to work soon.
2020-4-19
Use props
IgorPonikarchik
New

Belarus

Hey everyone,

Have the same issue here
Please DJI tell us how to fix it.

Thanks
Igor
2020-4-28
Use props
Dairon
New

Cuba

Hello everyone,

I have the same problem, the osmo mobile 2 is crazy, there is no way to remove it, I need the solution, I have only used it twice
2020-5-6
Use props
Furbsz
New
United States

I was having issues with this earlier too.. realized that my phone was not fully balanced and thus causing the yellow light. After i re-balanced and recalibrated everything started working as it was before.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_f0qhUvagHaH5
New

South Africa

Hi there
Please help me
I have had a DJI Osmo 2 for 1.5 years now and no problems.  I fully charged it two nights ago and the next morning when I wante dto use it, the battery was completely flat. I full charged it again last night. When I connect my phone an, it immediately goes limp and the fourt flight flashes orange/yellow. What does this mean and how do I solve this?
Thanks,
Kirsten
2020-5-19
Use props
infopigie
New
France

hi all , same problem, but i resolved for me the problem, set the phone on osmo mobile gimbal, and run dji apps, and osmo, then run osmo, the gimball run...;)
2020-6-20
Use props
djiuser_YR57hzeYzG4a
New

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 11:19
Hi Keliztine,  my apologies for all the trouble and thanks for reaching out. The blinking yellow means the gimbal is not functioning normally. May I know if the issue is still the same when you attach your phone? What mobile device you are currently using? When you mount your phone, is the gimbal balanced well before you switch on the device? If the LED keeps blinking yellow, kindly press the power button twice quickly to see if it works. Also, please make sure that the firmware is updated. You may follow the video tutorial below for your reference. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fWe1o2RjZY

I have a similar issue. I plugged my gimbal to charge. I see a stable green light with a continuous white blinking light (only first 2 bars). Later when I tried to power on, the green stable light turned into yellow flashing light. I can’t find enough information on this. Can you please help
2020-7-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_YR57hzeYzG4a Posted at 7-27 09:45
I have a similar issue. I plugged my gimbal to charge. I see a stable green light with a continuous white blinking light (only first 2 bars). Later when I tried to power on, the green stable light turned into yellow flashing light. I can’t find enough information on this. Can you please help

Hi, I sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. May I Know did the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 fell or hit something hard. Is there any error message on the DJI Go application when you are encountering this issue? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-7-28
Use props
djiuser_u9oNvEZwzJqv
New

Hungary

Mine is doing it too I don't know I don't know what's wrong, I don't have error messages
2020-11-6
Use props
fans39a5e5f6
New
Flight distance : 175184 ft
Greece

Any solution with this?
2021-3-14
Use props
bembolbee
New

Philippines

DJI any solution on this???
2021-3-25
Use props
djiuser_fDtV51M0OTcN
New

Germany

I have the same problem. Every now and then the yellow light is green at the beginning, it works for a few seconds and then it turns yellow and gimble out of control. It tried all the tutorials and fixes. Nothing working. I am using it with a One Plus 8 Pro. It's pretty annoying. I didn't use the gimble much, maybe 10 times. It never fell or got damaged in any way. Waste of money and time. Not happy at all
2021-4-3
Use props
fans8fc89224
New

United States

Hello.  I have a blinking yellow light , it’s not balancing and I cannot seem to see how to update the firmware
2021-4-14
Use props
mrkabiri
New

Germany

Hi,
same problem. after long press power button  it starts to rotate but stops and solid yellow light . battery full , no physical damage or hit.

still no solution from Dji ?
2021-4-15
Use props
Dittakun
New
Thailand

Me too...
How can I fix it.
2021-5-26
Use props
djiuser_pcr3LujixbaS
New

Denmark

DJI Wtf guys?? Are you just going to ignore all of us having this issue? You can’t sell such a bad product and just ignore your customers. You’re basically ignoring your customers once you take their money
2021-6-19
Use props
SarozBadBoy
New

Nepal

Did you find a soulution for your problem? Since today I have the same issue. I am searching for hours for a soulution and didn't find anything.
2021-8-8
Use props
Andy Patchett
New
United Kingdom

Hi i had this Flashing yellow light issue on my osmo mobile 2, eventually finding one comment that it was not balanced properly. IE it would not work with no phone in or an unbalanced phone, set my iphone 12 pro max in it and balance it bets i could and it started working fine. With the phone out it had the yellow light appear again, so although its a malfunction, it maybe just an imbalance
2021-10-24
Use props
djiuser_mC7f3ZsOpkDE
New
United Kingdom

I have the exact same issue, I've tried to contact DJI but no response. My Osmo Mobile 2 started doing this just after a year of having it and I didn't use it a whole lot over that time so I would expect it to last a lot longer then what it has. It's pretty poor from such a big brand to not be able to fix this for it's customers. I won't be buying another gimbal or anything else from them.
2021-12-19
Use props
djiuser_jnbjoszdckQd
New

United States

It's 2022 and if you came here looking for an answer as to why you have the flashing yellow on your Osmo Mobile 2...more than likely it's because your phone is a dark color. The latest firmware seems to have an issue with the sensor not detecting dark colored phones or cases.

The workaround is to place a white piece of paper between your phone and the sensor. You will get a steady green after restarting the gimble, and your gimble will become responsive.
2022-3-19
Use props
Homero.Amaro
lvl.1

Mexico

14 de abril 2022, tuve almacenado mi osmo Mobile 2 por un largo tiempo y ahora que lo iba a ocupar en mis vacaciones me doy cuenta que tengo el error  (parpadeo amarillo) "se ha producido un error en el estabilizador" y no es posible que en un producto de esta categoría no haya solución ni respuesta por parte de DJI

April 14 2022, I had stored my Mobile 2 Osmo for a long time and now that I was going to take it on my vacation I realize that I have the error (yellow flicker) "there has been an error in the stabilizer" and it is not possible That in a product of this category there is no solution or response by DJI
2022-4-13
Use props
Jiradet
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123960 ft
Thailand

My DJI Osmo 2 became a paperweight so far, same issue
2022-9-25
Use props
djiuser_zQy4lAgkp5cR
New
Spain

Hello everyone.
I was having same issues like you. I stored it for 2 years and when I tried to turn it on, a green blinking light...
This is how I fixed it:

- Turn off your gimbal and put the gimbal vertical, dont move it.
- Put your mobile/camera in the gimbal and you must BALANCE the gimbal with the GEARS to put your phone horizontal without turn it on.
- Last step, turn on the gimbal and now, the blinking light disappear and everything should works fine.

Hope it works for all of you

2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules