Mavic 2 Pro - Activation Issue - Error Code (1112)
12Next >
18154 61 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

Hi all,

just want to activate my brandnew Mavic 2 Pro.
During the last step, "confirming the account" and mailadress, the DJI Go4 App
connect the server... nothing happens... after pushing blue button to synchronize
it appears a window with:
Activation canceled, Error "task activation cade (1112)

read a lot in the forum, try activate by several devices, reinstall DJI Go 4,
reset everything and try it again... nothing helps :-(

any ideas ??

Looking forward for a fast helpful hint.

Thank you.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.  
2019-4-6
Use props
FLYINHASS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21975 ft
Switzerland

Hi Niderrheiner, using wifi to this task?
2019-4-6
Use props
clk3
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I ran into the same problem but figured it out-I needed to update my Go4 app to the latest. Once I updated the app.....BINGO!
2019-4-6
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

FLYINHASS Posted at 4-6 11:02
Hi Niderrheiner, using wifi to this task?

hi Flyinhass,
tried with wifi and LTE... same result....
2019-4-6
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

clk3 Posted at 4-6 12:59
I ran into the same problem but figured it out-I needed to update my Go4 app to the latest. Once I updated the app.....BINGO!

hi CLK3,
thanks, but because it my first drone, i download the app for IOS yesterday the first time, so i imagine that it will be the latest version ?!
2019-4-6
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 10:23
Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Just Sent you a pm
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Received with thanks! Please let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers!
2019-4-7
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-7 09:50
Received with thanks! Please let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Thanks, but maybe some missunderstanding topics... just sent you new PM
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Niederrheiner Posted at 4-7 10:15
Thanks, but maybe some missunderstanding topics... just sent you new PM

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I already forwarded this to our designated team. Please wait for an update. Thank you.
2019-4-7
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

Hello all, thanks for your support !!!

In the meanwhile, the issue was checked by the global and german DJI team. Unfortunately it was not really successful for me....

I was cheated by a con artist, who faked the official invoice of one of the biggest DJI certified Reseller in Germany in a perfect way.
No signs of a fake, only a phone call and the comparison of invoice number and the specified address shows the cheating. And she
sells my a brand new M2P in unopened box for a realistic price... and this drone was stolen during the shipment from the reseller
to the end customer....

For everybody who will get in contact will the error code (1112) during activation, That means that the serial number is blocked
by the the DJI System, beacuse this drone is marked with the Status "Lost or Stolen"!!!!

Bad for me, but the police and prosecuting attorney is already informed .... and hopefully they will catch the cheat.

Once again, thanks to all...
2019-4-8
Use props
Али Абдурагимов
New

Russia

Привет, такая же проблема код 1112, помоги решить пожалуйста
2019-4-24
Use props
Marek-Est
lvl.4
Flight distance : 742940 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Али Абдурагимов Posted at 4-24 00:34
Привет, такая же проблема код 1112, помоги решить пожалуйста

I think you need to write english(Я думаю, что вам нужно писать по-английски.)
2019-4-24
Use props
fansf2778999
New

United States

My mavic 2 pro is doing the same thing during activation error code 1112
2019-6-14
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.3
Germany

fansf2778999 Posted at 6-14 14:44
My mavic 2 pro is doing the same thing during activation error code 1112

ok, that means, you drone is locked by dji, because its listed as stolen.... return to your seller...
2019-6-16
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

Hello,
There is an error 1112 when we try to connect the DJI, When I looked up on the internet it says because the drone can be lost or stolen, and it was lost from the delivery company  when we purchase it on the amazon, but after a month it was found it and the amazon deal with the issue, please see attached the  screenshot of the receipt about  purchased items from the amazon. Can you please help to sort out the issue because I want to start to use it as soon as possible.
CMIT ID: 2018AP3184
My DJI account is manescu193@yahoo.com

For contact please use the above email address.

Thank You

Kind Regards,
Robert Manescu
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

Hello,
There is an error 1112 when we try to connect the DJI, When I looked up on the internet it says because the drone can be lost or stolen, and it was lost from the delivery company  when we purchase it on the amazon, but after a month it was found it and the amazon deal with the issue, please see attached the  screenshot of the receipt about  purchased items from the amazon. Can you please help to sort out the issue because I want to start to use it as soon as possible.
My DJI account is manescu193@yahoo.com

For contact please use the above email address.

Thank You

Kind Regards,
Robert Manescu
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 11-4 08:40
Hello,
There is an error 1112 when we try to connect the DJI, When I looked up on the internet it says because the drone can be lost or stolen, and it was lost from the delivery company  when we purchase it on the amazon, but after a month it was found it and the amazon deal with the issue, please see attached the  screenshot of the receipt about  purchased items from the amazon. Can you please help to sort out the issue because I want to start to use it as soon as possible.

I am sorry for the trouble. For us to help you further kindly please send me the serial number of the said drone though PM. For us to be able to assists and help you further. Again I am very for the inconvenience and thank you for the understand.
2019-11-4
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-4 08:57
I am sorry for the trouble. For us to help you further kindly please send me the serial number of the said drone though PM. For us to be able to assists and help you further. Again I am very for the inconvenience and thank you for the understand.

Hello can I please ask you to contact me on my email address to can forward for you the emails what I have from one of your college and was failing to help and all the time give me the same paste copy email all the time
Or please leave for me your email address
Manescu193@yahoo.com
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 11-25 06:09
Hello can I please ask you to contact me on my email address to can forward for you the emails what I have from one of your college and was failing to help and all the time give me the same paste copy email all the time
Or please leave for me your email address
Manescu193@yahoo.com

Hi. Thank you for the additional information and I am sorry to know about this matter. The best thing I can do is to forward your email address to the designated DJI department who caters email support. Again I am very sorry for this trouble and thank you for the trouble.
2019-11-26
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

Hello can someone in all this DJI can help me with my problem I try for more then one mount to resolve my problem and nothing
Amazon not refund me anything DJI keep send me to them with no results
I don’t really want to believe I lost 1600£ pound just because I have a late delivery
This it’s absolutely ridiculous I’m gonna try to found a legal way to go after this case
I can’t not take anymore this excuses one costumer service told me was los other costumer service tell me was stolen from depo it’s unacceptable something like and nobody contact with me to really found a solution I can’t even get in contact with a supervisor or someone able to help me
Such a expensive product and really poor service
2019-11-29
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

Hello i just want to say it’s really ridiculous what happened with me and with my DJI experience I buy a very expensive product mavic pro 2 , and how I said in previous messages DJI lock my drone because Amazon delivered late when I receive the drone I contact amazon and they put me to talk with DJI for unlocking all the prices with DJI take more then one mount and on the and they put me to go back to amazon for replace or refund and like that I did , but guess Amazon refuse my refaund or replace because I contact them 30 day , so In all this time Amazon and DJI send me from one to the other and when the guaranty period expire they just told they can’t do nothing so just was a game to pas more then 30 day
So with my all insist nobody do nothing and I lost more then 1500£
And I have a product locked
Thank you Amazon and DJI
2019-12-4
Use props
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-4-6 10:23

you help me. mavic ari Activation Service Error: code (1112)
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dư Posted at 1-23 01:27
you help me. mavic ari Activation Service Error: code (1112)

Hi. Thank you for the addition information. I have sent a PM, please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-1-23
Use props
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 10:53
Hi. Thank you for the addition information. I have sent a PM, please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.

you check inbox
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

dư Posted at 1-23 11:54
you check inbox

Thank you for the prompt response, I have sent a PM, please check, in your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-1-23
Use props
djiuser_7KVBa9KKMQah
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 2019-12-4 00:27
Hello i just want to say it’s really ridiculous what happened with me and with my DJI experience I buy a very expensive product mavic pro 2 , and how I said in previous messages DJI lock my drone because Amazon delivered late when I receive the drone I contact amazon and they put me to talk with DJI for unlocking all the prices with DJI take more then one mount and on the and they put me to go back to amazon for replace or refund and like that I did , but guess Amazon refuse my refaund or replace because I contact them 30 day , so In all this time Amazon and DJI send me from one to the other and when the guaranty period expire they just told they can’t do nothing so just was a game to pas more then 30 day

Did anyone actually resolve the issue or has DJI simply ignored everyone with the problem? I don’t see anything on the forums where the issues have actually been resolved by DJI....
I have the same problem! I will be calling them tomorrow to resolve.
dJi customer services don’t have very good reviews from my research. Expensive product but bad reviews... we’ll see how they deal with this tomorrow.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_7KVBa9KKMQah
New

United Kingdom

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 2019-12-4 00:27

Did anyone actually resolve the issue or has DJI simply ignored everyone with the problem? I don’t see anything on the forums where the issues have actually been resolved by DJI....
dJi customer services don’t have very good reviews from my research. Expensive product but bad reviews... we’ll see how they deal with this tomorrow.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY
lvl.1

Hungary

djiuser_7KVBa9KKMQah Posted at 2-23 06:59

Hello there
I just want to say nobody solve this issue and o lost my money and o have a drone what i cant use and i have this problem for 6 mounth almost
So thank you dji and amazon again
2020-3-15
Use props
djiuser_rz3X4tfXIWuD
New

United Kingdom

Niederrheiner Posted at 2019-4-8 09:18
Hello all, thanks for your support !!!

In the meanwhile, the issue was checked by the global and german DJI team. Unfortunately it was not really successful for me....

I'm sorry for you
2020-5-16
Use props
Koob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75863 ft
United States

djiuser_idTQhjAVLtSY Posted at 3-15 05:27
Hello there
I just want to say nobody solve this issue and o lost my money and o have a drone what i cant use and i have this problem for 6 mounth almost
So thank you dji and amazon again

Sorry to hear that, I'm in a tight return time frame as well. I bought my drone from Bestbuys last week and it arrived pretty quick. I was hyped and wanted to take it with me on my families hiking trip this past weekend. I spent most of Friday night trying to find solutions for the error but did not have any resolving luck, at this time support centers were closed and they are not open over the weekend.

The only solution I found in another thread was that the drone is a stolen product and have been resold back into the market, rending the drone useless because DJI tech disabled the Serial Number etc. But I'm sure that's not the only cause of the error.

They responded to me earlier today and transferred me to a different department, I do hope they can get this resolved before my return window closes. If not it'll be a damn shamed to return it and if I do return it, I'm may not be buying a DJI brand drone again. Had so much expectations from them and I heard so many good things about their drones, that's why I decided to buy one. I do hope they don't let me down.

I'll update you guys on here if the problem gets resolved.
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_0DXp0rq7uSag
lvl.1

United States

Koob Posted at 5-18 09:09
Sorry to hear that, I'm in a tight return time frame as well. I bought my drone from Bestbuys last week and it arrived pretty quick. I was hyped and wanted to take it with me on my families hiking trip this past weekend. I spent most of Friday night trying to find solutions for the error but did not have any resolving luck, at this time support centers were closed and they are not open over the weekend.

The only solution I found in another thread was that the drone is a stolen product and have been resold back into the market, rending the drone useless because DJI tech disabled the Serial Number etc. But I'm sure that's not the only cause of the error.

I am in the same boat. I bought from Best Buy too. I am currently talking to them to see their suggestion. DJI Support told me to create a Repair Request from their site. My biggest concern was that this site says "Dear customer, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will prioritize your case as soon as normal operations resume. Thank you for your understanding and support. (Some product repairs and maintenance services have been suspended in North America due to government orders to cease business operations.)" THE LAST SENTENCE HAS ME CONCERNED.
2020-5-18
Use props
Koob
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_0DXp0rq7uSag Posted at 5-18 09:47
I am in the same boat. I bought from Best Buy too. I am currently talking to them to see their suggestion. DJI Support told me to create a Repair Request from their site. My biggest concern was that this site says "Dear customer, due to COVID-19 prevention and traffic controls, product repairs and shipment times are expected to be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and will prioritize your case as soon as normal operations resume. Thank you for your understanding and support. (Some product repairs and maintenance services have been suspended in North America due to government orders to cease business operations.)" THE LAST SENTENCE HAS ME CONCERNED.

It's a gamble at that point if that's the case.

There are probably three things you can you at this point

1. Contact Bestbuys for a return and replacement and hope your next drone doesn't have the same problem.
2. If you're not in a rush to get another drone, return your drone and pay the re-stocking fee for Bestbuys and wait another few months to re-buy another drone after there are more similar cases resolved.
3. Return and buy another drone

Gl to you
2020-5-18
Use props
Koob
lvl.1
United States

Koob Posted at 5-18 11:06
It's a gamble at that point if that's the case.

There are probably three things you can you at this point

I just got an Email from support, they won't tell me what's wrong with my drone. Only to send it back to them for a replacement... That doesn't really tell me much except that it's somewhat defective.

Overall I guess there's really no way around it, so I'll have to Email exchange between Bestbuys and DJI so there's a mutual understanding of the situation, replacements, payments etc.

Good luck to me I guess, and good luck to you guys who are having the same problem.

Original error message I was receiving:
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v
lvl.1

United States

I am beyond disgusted with DJi......so I, like everyone else, received an error message when I tried to activate my Mavic Air 2....so I tried to google and correct the error myself....and long and behold many customers received this same error message. And what did they say when the error message was given? Oh its stolen or fraud....and from places that are legit businesses. So I knew what to expect when I called.....preordered my Mavic Air 2 from BestBuy....called DJi...and what did the great customer service lady say.....oh its stolen or fraud....I said I knew you were going to say that because apparently that's what everyone of your customer service reps say to EVERYBODY! FIX THE EFFIN PROBLEM....IT IS RIDICULOUS THAT WE SPEND $1,000 ON A BRAND NEW DRONE FOR IT NOT TO WORK....NO ITS NOT STOLEN, IT WAS A PREORDER FROM BESTBUY...WHICH MEANS IT CAME DIRECTLY FROM YOU!!!!! DJI!!!!!  Now I have to go through Bestbuy get a refund and not reorder from DJi ....and get some other brand drone
2020-5-18
Use props
Koob
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v Posted at 5-18 15:26
I am beyond disgusted with DJi......so I, like everyone else, received an error message when I tried to activate my Mavic Air 2....so I tried to google and correct the error myself....and long and behold many customers received this same error message. And what did they say when the error message was given? Oh its stolen or fraud....and from places that are legit businesses. So I knew what to expect when I called.....preordered my Mavic Air 2 from BestBuy....called DJi...and what did the great customer service lady say.....oh its stolen or fraud....I said I knew you were going to say that because apparently that's what everyone of your customer service reps say to EVERYBODY! FIX THE EFFIN PROBLEM....IT IS RIDICULOUS THAT WE SPEND $1,000 ON A BRAND NEW DRONE FOR IT NOT TO WORK....NO ITS NOT STOLEN, IT WAS A PREORDER FROM BESTBUY...WHICH MEANS IT CAME DIRECTLY FROM YOU!!!!! DJI!!!!!  Now I have to go through Bestbuy get a refund and not reorder from DJi ....and get some other brand drone

It is a shame.. I just went through an hr of waiting and checking my order number, so and so with Bestbuys customer service. I will be getting a replacement and exchange for the faulty/fraudulent whatever you want to call it, drone I have. I paid a little extra to have it arrive sooner and I pray this one works. If not I'm returning it back to Bestbuys and will not hesitate to pay the restocking fee. Probably will never buy a DJI drone again if this second drone I receive is also faulty.

It's a shame that I hear so many good things about DJI, I like their drones, the quality, all and all, but now that I have been sitting in the dirt for the past 4 days with all of the build up of frustration. I'm starting to feel like DJI may not be worth the buy and it was all just hype, if they can not resolve this problem they will start losing a lot of customers. Step it up DJI !!!
2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_0DXp0rq7uSag
lvl.1

United States

Koob Posted at 5-18 17:54
It is a shame.. I just went through an hr of waiting and checking my order number, so and so with Bestbuys customer service. I will be getting a replacement and exchange for the faulty/fraudulent whatever you want to call it, drone I have. I paid a little extra to have it arrive sooner and I pray this one works. If not I'm returning it back to Bestbuys and will not hesitate to pay the restocking fee. Probably will never buy a DJI drone again if this second drone I receive is also faulty.

It's a shame that I hear so many good things about DJI, I like their drones, the quality, all and all, but now that I have been sitting in the dirt for the past 4 days with all of the build up of frustration. I'm starting to feel like DJI may not be worth the buy and it was all just hype, if they can not resolve this problem they will start losing a lot of customers. Step it up DJI !!!

Keep us posted. Did you have the Fly More Combo or just the drone?
2020-5-18
Use props
Koob
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_0DXp0rq7uSag Posted at 5-18 19:42
Keep us posted. Did you have the Fly More Combo or just the drone?

I had the Fly more Combo bundle. The Bestbuys in my town didn't carry the bundle so I had to order it online. I'll definitely keep you guys posted on the next drone I receive.
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_k5FVIWKlagk9
lvl.1

Italy

My new sealed mavic air 2 fly more combo just arrived on 18th may 2020, bought from a big italian dealer (unieuro.it). CAN'T ACTIVATE ERROR 1112. 1049 euros, dear dji, 1049 euros.
2020-5-19
Use props
djiuser_v9esXPJn2J5v
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_k5FVIWKlagk9 Posted at 5-19 08:21
My new sealed mavic air 2 fly more combo just arrived on 18th may 2020, bought from a big italian dealer (unieuro.it). CAN'T ACTIVATE ERROR 1112. 1049 euros, dear dji, 1049 euros.

Let me forewarn you what the representative from DJi is going to tell you....."The code is for fraud or stolen drone, you have to contact the store you purchased it...." basically its not DJi's problem....but yet its their piece of crap company's error, that all these BRAND NEW drones being purchased from reputable companies, are not working! The rep from Bestbuy laughed when i told them that DJi stated you sold me a stolen drone....he said, "that's a good one, it comes directly from DJi, we just tell them where to ship it to." DJi you should be embarrassed that you are selling faulty brand new drones and not owning up to your own mistakes....come on here, respond, take ownership and fix the problem!!!! Noone should have to pay a 20% restocking fee for your irresponsible, faulty errors!
2020-5-19
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules