Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Pro - Activation Issue - Error Code (1112)
1256 14 4-6 01:42
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

Hi all,

just want to activate my brandnew Mavic 2 Pro.
During the last step, "confirming the account" and mailadress, the DJI Go4 App
connect the server... nothing happens... after pushing blue button to synchronize
it appears a window with:
Activation canceled, Error "task activation cade (1112)

read a lot in the forum, try activate by several devices, reinstall DJI Go 4,
reset everything and try it again... nothing helps :-(

any ideas ??

Looking forward for a fast helpful hint.

Thank you.
4-6 01:42
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.  
4-6 10:23
Use props
FLYINHASS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21969 ft
Switzerland

Hi Niderrheiner, using wifi to this task?
4-6 11:02
Use props
clk3
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I ran into the same problem but figured it out-I needed to update my Go4 app to the latest. Once I updated the app.....BINGO!
4-6 12:59
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

FLYINHASS Posted at 4-6 11:02
Hi Niderrheiner, using wifi to this task?

hi Flyinhass,
tried with wifi and LTE... same result....
4-6 22:16
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

clk3 Posted at 4-6 12:59
I ran into the same problem but figured it out-I needed to update my Go4 app to the latest. Once I updated the app.....BINGO!

hi CLK3,
thanks, but because it my first drone, i download the app for IOS yesterday the first time, so i imagine that it will be the latest version ?!
4-6 22:28
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 10:23
Hi Niederrheiner, my sincere apologies for all the trouble that it caused. Please provide me the serial number of your drone, your user's DJI account and your proof of purchase via PM so that I can check what is the main reason of this. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. Thank you.

Just Sent you a pm
4-7 01:44
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

Received with thanks! Please let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers!
4-7 09:50
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-7 09:50
Received with thanks! Please let me know if you need further assistance. Cheers!

Thanks, but maybe some missunderstanding topics... just sent you new PM
4-7 10:15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Super Moderator

Niederrheiner Posted at 4-7 10:15
Thanks, but maybe some missunderstanding topics... just sent you new PM

My apologies for the misunderstanding. I already forwarded this to our designated team. Please wait for an update. Thank you.
4-7 10:33
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

Hello all, thanks for your support !!!

In the meanwhile, the issue was checked by the global and german DJI team. Unfortunately it was not really successful for me....

I was cheated by a con artist, who faked the official invoice of one of the biggest DJI certified Reseller in Germany in a perfect way.
No signs of a fake, only a phone call and the comparison of invoice number and the specified address shows the cheating. And she
sells my a brand new M2P in unopened box for a realistic price... and this drone was stolen during the shipment from the reseller
to the end customer....

For everybody who will get in contact will the error code (1112) during activation, That means that the serial number is blocked
by the the DJI System, beacuse this drone is marked with the Status "Lost or Stolen"!!!!

Bad for me, but the police and prosecuting attorney is already informed .... and hopefully they will catch the cheat.

Once again, thanks to all...
4-8 09:18
Use props
Али Абдурагимов
New

Russia

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-6 10:23

Привет, такая же проблема код 1112, помоги решить пожалуйста
4-24 00:34
Use props
Marek-Est
First Officer
Flight distance : 498895 ft
Finland

Али Абдурагимов Posted at 4-24 00:34
Привет, такая же проблема код 1112, помоги решить пожалуйста

I think you need to write english(Я думаю, что вам нужно писать по-английски.)
4-24 08:06
Use props
fansf2778999
New

United States

My mavic 2 pro is doing the same thing during activation error code 1112
6-14 14:44
Use props
Niederrheiner
lvl.2
Germany

fansf2778999 Posted at 6-14 14:44
My mavic 2 pro is doing the same thing during activation error code 1112

ok, that means, you drone is locked by dji, because its listed as stolen.... return to your seller...
6-16 13:26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules