Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Remote Issue after updating with CrystalSky, shows P4-Screen
1068 3 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LuftbildHamburg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2668192 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi I2-Fans,
I updated my RC with die newest Firmware by using the Crystalsky. At 99% the RC powers off. If I try to restart the status LED shows red for 2 seconds. A beep is heard an the RC powers off. The CrystalSky switches from the I2 to P4 picture in the opening screen.

Until now I tried the following steps:
- Power on RC in safe-Mode by pressing C1, C2 and shutter button. The status LED turns light blue. Connected to Crystalsky, Iphone and Ipad always brings the same result: the apps are showing the picture of a P4Pro. When I try to update or downgrad the firmware by pressing and holding the sandwich menu in the upper right I always can choose the P4s Remote Firmware. Of course trying to install that firmware fails. The RC powers off after a while.

- I reinstalled the DJIGO4 app and choose the I2 as the right aircraft. Pressing the sandwich menu forces the firmware upgrade menu to come. But when I switch on the RC in safe Mode (normal mode isnt´possible) the firmware menu switches again to P4Pro. Firmware upgrade fails of course.

- Connecting to the aircraft is not possible
- USB Connection to the Assistent-Software is not possible

Any ideas?

Greetings so much

Sven from Hamburg

2019-4-6
Use props
Drone AD services
Second Officer
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

Hallo Sven,
2019-4-9
Use props
Drone AD services
Second Officer
Switzerland

Probiere es mal mit einem downgrade. Ich hatte dasselbe Problem mit meiner Standart RC für meinen I2. Wenn du den Startbildschirm hast drückst du für ca. 10 Sekunden auf die drei Barren oben rechts und dann solltest du eigentlich ein downgrade machen können. Lass dich nicht verwirren von der Angabe das dies ein downgrade für den P4pro ist. Mach es einfach und die Rc wird sich wieder initialisieren. Klappte super bei mir aber zuerst wollte ich dies nicht machen da ich nach anderen Lösungen gesucht habe. Schlussendlich hab ich mir gesagt das ich ja nichts mehr zu verlieren habe bevor ich die RC zurück an Dji schicke.
2019-4-9
Use props
Drone AD services
Second Officer
Switzerland

Probiere es mal mit einem downgrade. Ich hatte dasselbe Problem mit meiner Standart RC für meinen I2. Wenn du den Startbildschirm hast drückst du für ca. 10 Sekunden auf die drei Barren oben rechts und dann solltest du eigentlich ein downgrade machen können. Lass dich nicht verwirren von der Angabe das dies ein downgrade für den P4pro ist. Mach es einfach und die Rc wird sich wieder initialisieren. Klappte super bei mir aber zuerst wollte ich dies nicht machen da ich nach anderen Lösungen gesucht habe. Schlussendlich hab ich mir gesagt das ich ja nichts mehr zu verlieren habe bevor ich die RC zurück an Dji schicke.Viel Glück und lass von dir hören.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules