DEVELOPERS REVIEW ON FACEBOOK???
686 8 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dave777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 783517 ft
United States

NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEM LIVE STREAMING ON FACEBOOK UNTIL TODAY  AND NOW I SEE THIS CRAP....HELP ???

2019-4-6
Use props
dave777
lvl.1
Flight distance : 783517 ft
United States

2019-4-6
Use props
Grumpy D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18245 ft
United States

Maybe it’s time to think outside the box.
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HI Dave777, my apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for reaching out. This concern has already been reported to our respective team and as per them, this concern will be solve on the next update of the App. We appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you.
2019-4-6
Use props
Guss Fish
Flight distance : 5479 ft

Réunion

Facebook a changé ses restrictions concernant les streaming video en direct. C’est à cause des évènements qui ont lieu en Nouvelle Zélande ... certaines personnes avaient partagé en direct l’attaque qui a eu lieu dans une mosquée ... J’ai le même soucis depuis 1 semaine :/
1B4937BA-52E7-46FA-B7DF-802DD7D93A75.png
2019-4-7
Use props
Juani1
lvl.1
Argentina

Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196
2019-4-7
Use props
Easy Ed
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

Juani1 Posted at 4-7 13:12
Would never recommend anyone to buy a Mavic Pro...camera gimbal loosens itself ..I had to repair the hole cámara and spend half the price of the drone...the rear sensors never work..I did not pay attention to this but then ended up crashing the drone.if the sensors would have work this wouldn’t have happened..I would appreciate a nice gesture from dji for my horrible experience..the serial number of my drone is 08QDE4D0120196

No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.
2019-4-7
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1041184 ft
United States

Easy Ed Posted at 4-7 18:58
No rear sensors on Mavic Pro, duh.

LOl I thought everyone knew there were no rear sensors. Kind of an important thing to know before flying. I love my Mavic!
2019-4-7
Use props
fans95e1f529
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1041184 ft
United States

I posted on this a week ago Friday. I have been doing live feed on face book for close to a year. I reported this to DJI immediately and have spoken with them a couple times since. Facebook apparently blocked the DJI app from doing live feed bc of some psycho in New Zealand that put a bomb on a drone. Hopefully it will be worked out very soon! It's ruining my flying streak that I'm doing. And my friends enjoy seeing the flights.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules