please guide me, setup bluetooth not connect from my smart phone
634 1 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Binux
New

Indonesia

Dear DJI Costumer Care
my name is wisnu irawan you cant call me Binuk.
oke... to the point.
please give my answer for my quition:

1. Why my DJI osmo mobile not connected to my smart phone after restart my DJI Osmo mobile
2. please guide me using the bluetooth DJI osmo mobile, because after switch off and then switch on, lamp indicator green blink and yellow blink, and then after 2 lamp blink, lamp green is solid stay on, and lamp yellow is turn off. i'm confused becaus i dont have parring the bluetooth dive to the my smart phone.
3. please you tell me way upgrade firmware DJI osmo mobile, and please you give me program for update my DJI osmo mobile
4. my DJI osmo mobile fully my panel not operate after green lamp solid stay on
5. are only certain smart phone cant conected to bluetooth DJI osmo mobile or all type smart phone, because im connect to my smart phone not working, my smart phone is Vivo y81
6. gimbal not move after switch on, because time to im buy this item and then im pull swicht on the power buton gimbal is alredy move
7. please tell me why, how to balance my smart phone before im using DJI osmo mobile, and please tel me why mark, event divice DJI osmo mobile conected to my smart phone after balance ( vibrate, lamp indicator or noice ) please show me what a signal to make sure dive is connect.  
8. please you tell me, what hapen and what is my problem DJI osmo mobile, after you check from my quition.

i hope, i could answer from you Sir or Mam or DJI osmo mobile costemer and care ..
because im lovely to the DJI, especially to DJI Osmo mobile, because i could from save my money from Aug 2017 to Aug 2018, and than i cant buy this item ( DJI osmo mobile )

before it, big thank's to the DJI or DJI osmo mobile
and thank you for your attention.

best regard

Wisnu Irawan / Binuk
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Binuk. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and thank you for reaching out as well. Have you tried using another mobile device that is recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2?  Upon checking the mobile device Vivo y81. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Vivo y81 will work, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI  Osmo Mobile 2 and with the DJI Go application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Vivo y81 when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules