1488 2 2019-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cupsandpills
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28547 ft
  • >>>
United States

Any atlanta based Inspire 1 pilots need spare parts?
Had a crash due to electromagnetic interference mid flight, decided not to replace it since ive been flying much less.
3 batteries, spare props, spare controllers, and accessories.

Just looking for anyone who wants to come pick it up, I no longer need these items.  Free for local Atlanta member - send me an email.

cupsandpills@gmail.com
2019-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day cupsandpills, I am sorry to know that your DJI Inspire 1 crashed. Since this issue is happened. It appears that this issue needs to be diagnosed by our team. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Please note that the repair fee would depend on the warranty of the product and the outcome of the analysis otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank for your support.
2019-4-7
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

So, I just did a couple upgrades on my pc and now have some spare parts. I had the thought that I would like to pass them along for cheap. Is there a sub for this?

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules