Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2(Updates discontinued)?
5916 3 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amarand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

When I go to download the DJI Assistant 2 it shows in the header "(Updates discontinued)".

I only bought the Mavic Air last year....

Does this mean that there's a newer/different/better piece of software I need to be downloading from the DJI site to replace the "DJI Assistant 2" for my Mavic Air?

Thanks!

2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Amarand.  I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. We've released a new version of the DJI Assistant 2 for our customers to update their unit. You can find the latest download version for the DJI Mavic Air here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads . In addition, you may reach us in any case that you'll encounter a problem with our latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-7
Use props
Amarand
lvl.3
Flight distance : 160531 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 10:08
Hello and good day Amarand.  I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. We've released a new version of the DJI Assistant 2 for our customers to update their unit. You can find the latest download version for the DJI Mavic Air here: https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads . In addition, you may reach us in any case that you'll encounter a problem with our latest version of DJI Assistant 2 for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Thank you so much!  Looks like I was already on the v1.2.5 version.
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Amarand Posted at 4-12 13:44
Thank you so much!  Looks like I was already on the v1.2.5 version.

You are very much welcome Amarand. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules