Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Getting Obstacle Avoided Warning.
675 3 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acedrone
lvl.1
Canada

I have a beeping going off at take off. I checked my warning page and I have " Obstacle Avoided. Revise Flight Route " message has been going for a long time. Now I want to stop the beeping and fix this issue. Anyone experience this????   What have you done to fix this.  

2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Acedrone. I am sorry to know that you are having this error message when you fly your DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Is the firmware of the said drone on it's most recent one? Have you tried to change your location to see if the problem is within the location? This error will occur when the environmental condition is not good, like in the evening, light is not bright. If there is strong light in the front of the aircraft, the vision sensors has some probability mistake the strong light for an obstacle. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to help you further. Thank you.

2019-4-7
Use props
ChavaLozVi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89738 ft

Mexico

Try standing farther away from your drone during takeoff
2019-4-7
Use props
Manxmann
Captain
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Keep us posted eh ?  I,  for one,  am always interested in hearing outcomes from these little foibles.  

2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules