Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji ronin s hiss noise. Do you think this is normal?
950 3 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ebeni
lvl.1
Hungary

Hello! I got my order at summer, but i only now started to use for working with my bmpcc4k camera that ronin s gimbal.
Maybe have problem, because i hear noticable noise and on footage hear to with camera inbuild microphone. Like an old harrdrive hiss noise. This is normal? I can hear from 1 meter away to. When i turn off my motors make louder hiss before stop down.
Sorry for my bad language, i tryed at hungary dji support but they told me this is not them problem becasue i ordered from dji.com...
Here is a little video about problem, maybe you cant hear in this because it was recorded with just a smartphone.

Before you try tell me this pocket to big for this gimbal, this is not the problem, with my smartphone  (if i use like a camera on ronin s) make the same loud hiss noise. So this is not the weight. Balance was perfectly, i used autoune, tryed at low, medium, high profile as to. After this tryed setting with filters, (got a little better noise result but not good).

In real life with ears definietly more hearable than this video. :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8tEU2MtCAU
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Ebeni, the Ronin-S will make a subtle hiss sound when it is powered on. This sound is the current sound of the motors to keep the gimbal stabilized, which is normal. Please balance the gimbal properly and perform Auto Tune. Thank you for your attention and support.
2019-4-9
Use props
Ebeni
lvl.1
Hungary

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-9 00:54
Hi Ebeni, the Ronin-S will make a subtle hiss sound when it is powered on. This sound is the current sound of the motors to keep the gimbal stabilized, which is normal. Please balance the gimbal properly and perform Auto Tune. Thank you for your attention and support.

Autotune used and perfectly balanced. Same with the panasonic g7 little camera. And when i turn off motors create loud noise. But its not a big deal if its normal. I just scared because yet now under warranty. Thanks for answer.
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ebeni Posted at 4-21 00:46
Autotune used and perfectly balanced. Same with the panasonic g7 little camera. And when i turn off motors create loud noise. But its not a big deal if its normal. I just scared because yet now under warranty. Thanks for answer.

Hi Ebeni, any chance to share us a short video so that we can verify if it is normal?
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules