Spark Warranty Transferable???
1080 3 2019-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Looking at buying a used Spark with warranty...is the warranty transferable???

2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Rustic17. Thank you for reaching out and for the information. The warranty of the DJI Spark is bound with the aircraft's serial number. I'm sorry to tell you that the warranty is not transferable. In addition the warranty period for the product starts on the day such product is delivered, please refer to the proof of purchase. Thank you.
2019-4-7
Use props
Rustic17
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 13:00
Hello and good day Rustic17. Thank you for reaching out and for the information. The warranty of the DJI Spark is bound with the aircraft's serial number. I'm sorry to tell you that the warranty is not transferable. In addition the warranty period for the product starts on the day such product is delivered, please refer to the proof of purchase. Thank you.

I'm trying to buy a used Spark that already has a warranty.  So what you are saying is if I buy it, the warranty on it still works for me.  Correct???
2019-4-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Rustic17 Posted at 4-7 13:08
I'm trying to buy a used Spark that already has a warranty.  So what you are saying is if I buy it, the warranty on it still works for me.  Correct???

Thank you for the reply Rustic17.  Yes, as long as it is still under the warranty period it should still work for you. In addition you need to get the proof of purchase from the previous owner for you to be able to know when did the warranty of the drone started.
2019-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules