Camera Lens Replacement
1783 6 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MervTheSoon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1987031 ft
Singapore

Hi all and also to DJI, do anyone of you had some scratches or crakced their lens cover for the drone?

I am looking around for replacements and foudn that DJI do not sell on their website.

Found some thrid party lens cover with UV protection though

3rd Party Lens Cover

3rd Party Lens Cover
2019-4-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MervTheSoon. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us today.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party accessories for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use as well. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar 3rd party accessory will be able work on the said device. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessory if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-8
Use props
MervTheSoon
lvl.2
Singapore

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-8 08:42
Hello and good day MervTheSoon. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information with us today.  Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd party accessories for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. 3rd party devices might affect the drone or its component and can also affect the performance of the drone when in use as well. Actually, there is a possibility that these solar 3rd party accessory will be able work on the said device. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said accessory if it will work all the time with no issues while using them. Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the reply Stephen, so then can DJI do something about this?
Like making the lens cover available for sale on the site. Am sure there will be customers who might have damaged or misplaced the cover upon using filters.

Thanks
2019-4-11
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not that I need one but being able to buy a replacement 'Hasselblad' UV for the M2P would be good.
2019-4-11
Use props
MervTheSoon
lvl.2
Singapore

A J Posted at 4-11 01:22
Not that I need one but being able to buy a replacement 'Hasselblad' UV for the M2P would be good.

Totally!! Am sure there will be a demand for it
2019-4-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

MervTheSoon Posted at 4-12 00:50
Totally!! Am sure there will be a demand for it

I'm sure we'll see it pop up soon.
2019-4-12