Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
IMU Calibration (Unknown Error)
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6142 ft
United Kingdom

Hello fellow P3A pilots, it's been a while since I last posted - I hope you are all well?

So, now that the warming weather has arrived, I've dusted off my P3A only to realise that I'm getting a 'unknown error' when running an IMU calibration (this actually get ~2% into the calibration, then throws up an error). The craft has never been crashed or dropped, only stored away during the autumn / winter months.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I’ve read a little online, and it looks like I will need a replacement main circuit board, if that’s the case I’ll sell it on for spares….

Regards

Chris

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day Chris_A! I do apologize for the issue that you experience right now. In regards to this, may I ask you if your firmware is already up to date? If yes, I would recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation of your unit. If you wish to contact our support, kindly refer to the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the investigation on your drone and if the unit is still under the warranty period.  If you have any more concern please feel free to post here in the forum and we are happy to assist you.

https://www.dji.com/support

2019-4-8
Use props
Chris_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6142 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-8 10:26
Hi, Good day Chris_A! I do apologize for the issue that you experience right now. In regards to this, may I ask you if your firmware is already up to date? If yes, I would recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation of your unit. If you wish to contact our support, kindly refer to the link below. For additional information, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the investigation on your drone and if the unit is still under the warranty period.  If you have any more concern please feel free to post here in the forum and we are happy to assist you.

https://www.dji.com/support

The firmware is up to date (official firmware - P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin), I will not be sending back for evaluation/repair as it will cost a significant amount (as the aircraft is out of warranty). Unless it can be fixed by reloading the firmware (oh wait this cannot be done either).

I'll sell for spares, I think my DJI days are over.

Thank you for your time

Regards

Chris
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Chris_A Posted at 4-8 23:01
The firmware is up to date (official firmware - P3S_FW_V01.11.0020.bin), I will not be sending back for evaluation/repair as it will cost a significant amount (as the aircraft is out of warranty). Unless it can be fixed by reloading the firmware (oh wait this cannot be done either).

I'll sell for spares, I think my DJI days are over.

Thank you for the reply Chris_A. I understand how you feel but the only way we can check the aircraft is to send it to our repair facility for us to run some test and analysis on the said drone. Again I'm sorry to know what happened to your drone. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules