Phantom 2 V3 1 Green flashing
824 1 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MrMdemiC
New

Netherlands

Hi all,

Today i recieved my dji phantom 2 V3 and i made a first flight.
What i see on the led indicators is that the two on the back are red and the two on the front is one full green (the right one) and the other one is green flashing (the left one).

I found out that this happens when the battery is at 50%ish and i flipt the right stick (gps) on my controller down and a couple off seconds later up.

I tried to search alot but i didnt find anything.

Hopefully someone here can help me.

Thanks already.
Greetings,

Bob de Vries

2015-6-6
Use props
roy
Second Officer

United States

Bob, the best info I can give you is to pull out the book and read the manual. Then jump on you tube and do a search on Phantom 2 and look for video on how to.... They are extremely helpful. Just flipping the s1 or s2 switch without knowing what they are for or what they do is dangerous. Your taking it out of GPS mode into Atti mode. Are you flying in Phantom mode or did you switch to Naza mode. Have you performed the needed calibrations before flying.  There is a IMU calibration a Remote control stick calibration. A calibration of the compass. All of these set up the plane for you environment and location for the plane to function fly and return home safely.  The red led that are solid is the forward orentation and the direction the plane is flying. The rear led are for information as to satellites and home lock and compass calibration etc. there are pre flight checks that need to be don't to ensure a good flight and one that hopefully set up for proper return of the quad I case of problems during flight. You need to learn about home lock  and Failsafe for sure. Do a little research and it will save you big time. Hope this helps!
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules