Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi all,
I know the Mavic pro is old school but I want to know the latest on using the low noise props on the old school mavic pro.

The Mavic Pro has the latest firmware thats on the dji site.

Is there still gimbal error issues/vibration with the low noise props?

If any of you cats are using the low noise props, did you change any settings on the mavic pro (pitch, roll, yaw, etc) to accommodate the new props?

Of course the Mavic pro will be used for video as well as photos and general aerial photography, but i want to make sure the low noise props will be OK.

Thanks in advance.
2019-4-8
Use props
FlyDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

Is there still gimbal error issues/vibration with the low noise props?
I never had the issue, regardless of whether I use one or other propeller -

If any of you cats are using the low noise props, did you change any settings on the mavic pro (pitch, roll, yaw, etc) to accommodate the new props?
I'm not a cat, but no changes needed -

LN probs for the MP are my number one choice and I don't agree that the MP is "old school" -
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We have available Mavic Pro Low-Noise Quick-Release Propellers (Golden) on our store that you could check and this should not affect the performance of your whole flight as this said propeller is fully compatible. Hope that you could get the best feedback from our valued DJI Forum members who used this low noise propeller. Please check the link below for further check. Thank you for continued support.

https://store.dji.com/product/ma ... ease-props-platinum
2019-4-8
Use props
4matic
lvl.1
United States

Have been using low noise props from almost since I got the Mavic pro (18 months), no adjustments no errors vids etc. Oh except its less noise lol.
2019-4-8
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the follow up. There was a LOT of discussion on these when they first appeared and wanted to hear from old school mavic pro users who are still flying this old beast.
2019-4-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same here, I only use the low noise props on mine and never an issue or adjustments needed.

2019-4-8
Use props
Mullheliflier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12305135 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I had two Mavic Pros at one time. One which I still have has had the low noise props and never given any issues. The other had problems with gimbal shake, even with the same props as the other one. They are a bit thinner than the standard ones which I don’t like, but they are quieter and I get a bit longer flight time. So overall happy with them.
2019-4-9
Use props
ElectroGuru
lvl.4
Flight distance : 911644 ft
United States

I installed the low noise props on my Mavic Pro shortly after I purchased it, 18 months ago, to take advantage of the supposed "longer flight time".  The difference in flight time is not significant, but it is a bit quieter.  No adjustments were required to anything, and it did not cause any problems.  I keep the original props for spares, but there is no reason to go back.
2019-4-9
Use props
Lonesome Crow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 406076 ft
  • >>>
United States

No changes in camera settings using the low noise props.  Just a bit quieter drone.
2019-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules