South America: Bolivia & Peru by drone
610 5 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chris Short
lvl.2
United Kingdom

[Sorry so used to posting in the Phantom forum i forgot i had a mavic for a minute haha, anyone know how to delete a post?]

Hey guys! just got back from a long trip all over South America, obviously took my Mavic but unfortunately it malfunctioned and crashed into a lake and then 2 weeks later i got robbed and they took nearly all my footage!

However I had 1 memory card left with a bit of footage on it so I've managed to make this cinematic video! hope you enjoy!

Filmed all with the mavic pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6y_qxFYXQY&t=1s
2019-4-8
Use props
Chris Short
lvl.2
United Kingdom

South America: Bolivia & Peru by drone

Hey guys! just got back from a long trip all over South America, obviously took my Mavic but unfortunately it malfunctioned and crashed into a lake and then 2 weeks later i got robbed and they took nearly all my footage!

However I had 1 memory card left with a bit of footage on it so I've managed to make this cinematic video! hope you enjoy!

Filmed all with the mavic pro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6y_qxFYXQY&t=8s

2019-4-8
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Nice job!  At least you salvaged something.  Sorry for the bad luck.
2019-4-8
Use props
FlyDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1636286 ft
Denmark

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about what happened on your previous trip. Wed o appreciate sharing your work with us. However, since you've mentioned the mishap that occurred on your Mavic Pro, we highly recommend syncing your flight records on the DJI GO 4 app then contact our support using the link below for possible warranty claim. Please note: If the unit is no longer under the warranty period then I'm afraid that we couldn't provide data analysis on the recent incident. Thank you for understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-4-8
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice. Such a beautiful place
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced