NO SOUND ON OSMO+
1149 10 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

Hi...
Suddenly I have no sound at all (mic is on)
I already reset camera - reset firmware...and nothing...
any suggestions?
thanks!
David

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your unit prior to this situation. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application to see if that would work? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 09:09
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. May we know what happened to your unit prior to this situation. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application to see if that would work? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

Hi Tony,
Thanks so much for your help!
I reintalled...and nothing...

my camera worked perfectly...until 2-3 weeks ago...
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans440e9298 Posted at 4-9 06:22
Hi Tony,
Thanks so much for your help!
I reintalled...and nothing...

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if you have a chance to use a different mobile device to isolate this situation? Have you tried to adjust the microphone volume under the "Audio Volume Control"? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Also, you may provide us with a short video of this problem for further assistance. You may upload the video using the google drive and dropbox then provide the link via PM for further check. Thank you for your cooperation.
2019-4-9
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 13:00
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. May we know if you have a chance to use a different mobile device to isolate this situation? Have you tried to adjust the microphone volume under the "Audio Volume Control"? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Also, you may provide us with a short video of this problem for further assistance. You may upload the video using the google drive and dropbox then provide the link via PM for further check. Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Tony,
yes..I've tried another device and nothing...also adjusted the audio with no luck...
but...
I've found something more confusing...but maybe give you an idea of what is happening...
I went to my files to find the first time it didn't have sound...tried to open with quicktime...and gave me an error (picture attached).
later, I tried to open the last video with audio with quicktime...and worked perfectly...

the curious part of this, is that I put the "bad video" inside premiere...and I could see it perfectly (obviously with no sound)...
something is wrong with the codec or else... any suggestion?

I attached also a screen shot from premiere with the properties of both videos (#15 is the one with no audio and didn't play with quicktime).

2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans440e9298 Posted at 4-10 10:13
Hi Tony,
yes..I've tried another device and nothing...also adjusted the audio with no luck...
but...

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. This might be due to the third-party software's limitation. May we have the sample of the video wherein the audio is not available for further check. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-10
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 14:00
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. This might be due to the third-party software's limitation. May we have the sample of the video wherein the audio is not available for further check. Thank you for continued support.

thanks...how do I send it?
2019-4-10
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 14:00

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iucimgh55qsn6ry/DJI_0009_OSMO%20TEST.MOV?dl=0
2019-4-10
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

fans440e9298 Posted at 4-10 14:22
https://www.dropbox.com/s/iucimgh55qsn6ry/DJI_0009_OSMO%20TEST.MOV?dl=0

I just sent the link for a small video I just shoot...hope is ok for you...
thanks again!!
2019-4-10
Use props
fans440e9298
lvl.1
United States

fans440e9298 Posted at 4-10 14:23
I just sent the link for a small video I just shoot...hope is ok for you...
thanks again!!

Hi Tony...
did you have the chance to check it?
thanks again!
2019-4-15
Use props
fans4d33230f
lvl.1
Austria

I have the same problem and suspect that it has to do with version 1.7.1.0 because sound worked perfectly until I uprade to that release. Can DJI please provide a SW upgrade? Really frustrating that the upgrade made my device unusable!
2019-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules