Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic zoom 2x googles RE paring
1246 8 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hello
DOes anyone know how to pair 2 pairs of goggles to mavic zoom ?
There is no option ( at least i don't see it ) for an advanced pairing like in mavic pro ?
Gonna be really grateful for help.
Martin
2019-4-8
Use props
marcin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Should add google RE
2019-4-8
Use props
UNsyncED
First Officer
Flight distance : 1083392 ft
Australia

DJI have advised that 2 REmote Controllers will be able to connect to a M2 at the same time (supposedly with the next update) which would presumably mean that you can connect 2 Goggles at the same time.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what RC you'll be using to possibly achieved this process? For the Smart Remote controller, this could possibly obtain this situation by connecting the first DJI Goggles RE via wirelessly/Ocusync and the other DJI Goggles RE can be connected through HDMI cable. However, using the regular remote controller can't be accommodated two DJI Goggles RE. Hope that this information would help you in regards to your query. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
marcin
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 14:52
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. May we know what RC you'll be using to possibly achieved this process? For the Smart Remote controller, this could possibly obtain this situation by connecting the first DJI Goggles RE via wirelessly/Ocusync and the other DJI Goggles RE can be connected through HDMI cable. However, using the regular remote controller can't be accommodated two DJI Goggles RE. Hope that this information would help you in regards to your query. Thank you for continued support.

Hello
Thank you for the answer. Not really happy with it. I got two options. One spend another 600£ for smart remote , which isnt briliant and got some issues according to reviews. Or sell my second pair goggles which I need.
Mostly do you know what is the reason that New mavics dosnt have option which are available for old models? Do you think it can change in the future with some updates?
thank you
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

marcin@doop.pl Posted at 4-23 01:17
Hello
Thank you for the answer. Not really happy with it. I got two options. One spend another 600£ for smart remote , which isnt briliant and got some issues according to reviews. Or sell my second pair goggles which I need.
Mostly do you know what is the reason that New mavics dosnt have option which are available for old models? Do you think it can change in the future with some updates?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that dual DJI Goggles feature for a single Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom as of the time being, however, this feature might be added in the future. No worries,  we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our related team to see if this feature can be added in the future updates of Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-23
Use props
EmilioCid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7445200 ft
  • >>>

Many people experienced signal issues when connecting DJI Goggles with Mavic.  if you have the goggles, please answear the form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/ ... Y7vu8zwfGg/viewform
2019-9-11
Use props
fans9007c688
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 4-23 14:05
Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that dual DJI Goggles feature for a single Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom as of the time being, however, this feature might be added in the future. No worries,  we will consider this as a suggestion and forward it into our related team to see if this feature can be added in the future updates of Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom. Thank you for understanding.

Hello
Any updates about paring 2 pairs of goggles? Iam keeping 2 of them but i thinking of selling one pair if i not get date.... when paring can happend.
thank you
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans9007c688 Posted at 11-5 02:03
Hello
Any updates about paring 2 pairs of goggles? Iam keeping 2 of them but i thinking of selling one pair if i not get date.... when paring can happend.
thank you

Hi, thanks for the inquiry and apologize for the late response. The dual goggles feature is still not available with our Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, I'm afraid that we don't have information if this would be added in the future. However, if there will be updates with our Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom, it would be divulged on our website. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules