Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Laggy videos
454 4 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfc3d2b09
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16509 ft
United States

I’m spark movement is kind of laggy while I’m taking videos. When I’m moving my gimbal to the left, right, up or down the video I’m taking will pause and the screen will go black for a second then come back on then I’ll be like an inch away from when it went black. I fly in a parking lot with a church and there’s other houses need by.
2019-4-8
Use props
Northwood
Captain
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Are you talking about the live feed, or whats recorded to the SD card or both?
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if this laggy scenario would occur on your SD card? if not, this may cause due to the interferences on the current location. I would recommend flying your drone in open areas wherein there are no other interferences such as metal objects, radio frequency, and power lines. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
fansfc3d2b09
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16509 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 09:44
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask if this laggy scenario would occur on your SD card? if not, this may cause due to the interferences on the current location. I would recommend flying your drone in open areas wherein there are no other interferences such as metal objects, radio frequency, and power lines. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.

I think it was just because I was flying near houses and power lines because it was fine whenever I flew it in an open area. Thank you.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansfc3d2b09 Posted at 4-8 12:08
I think it was just because I was flying near houses and power lines because it was fine whenever I flew it in an open area. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Your live feed will react to the current environment from you flying the drone, therefore, we highly recommend flying the drone in an open area to avoid this kind of situation. Thank you for your support.
2019-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules