Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problems with all the lapses
6129 14 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NVIndigo
lvl.1
United States

I am unable to get any of the lapses (time-lapse, hyper-lapse, or motion-lapse) to function properly.  Once I hit start on any of them, the app records for a maximum of 10 seconds (despite having been told to record a frame every 2 seconds for the next several minutes) and then stops recording and goes back to the standard video mode like nothing happened.  I've tried different settings, from different "frame rates" to different shooting lengths, but nothing seems to help.  What can I do to beat this app into shape, or is this a standard problem.  Any suggestions would be really appreciated.  

On a possibly related note, whenever I try to a 180 degree pano still, the gimbal moves and the app takes 4 or 5 pics (out of 9) and then returns to the normal picture mode like nothing happened.

This is very frustrating, as part of the reason I bought the Osmo 2 was to be able to do many of these time-lapse shots.

iPhone 7+ with iOS 12.1.4
DJi Osmo Mobile 2 with firmware version 2.2.0.30
DJI Go App version 3.1.54
2019-4-8
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it. Then turn off your phone and restart it. This usually sorts it out.
2019-4-8
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.4
Australia

Try uninstalling the app and then reinstall it. Then turn off your phone and restart it. This usually sorts it out.
2019-4-8
Use props
NVIndigo
lvl.1
United States

Stinger1 Posted at 4-8 19:23

Did that, and it didn’t help much (record time jumped from 10 seconds max to 16 seconds)

I also noticed that the multi-color LED on the OM2 went from green before attempting the time-lapse to yellow after. Does that tell us anything?
2019-4-9
Use props
NVIndigo
lvl.1
United States

*knock knock*

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
2019-4-10
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.4
Australia

NVIndigo Posted at 4-10 13:47
*knock knock*

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

yellow light is a fault. Get your manual out and read what it means. You may learn something.
2019-4-25
Use props
Alain1967
New
Belgium

Hi

I have the same problem... any of the lapses are fonctionning ... Record for 09 seconds and then screen from my Iphone SE 64 Gb goes black ...  I stop the recording and check the the file I recorded.  I only get a video file of 1 second ... ?   I have desintalled the app DJI go and reinstalled it but no change ...  My Iphone is also full updated 12.2  

The rest us fully fonctionnal .. normal video or slow moion as well as the photos

Can someone help me ?

Thanks
2019-4-27
Use props
djiuser_rPR2MXdDiA10
New

Poland

Hello, I have a problem to get any of the lapses (time-lapse,
hyper-lapse, or motion-lapse). Video file which I record in lapses as usually NOT SAVED. This  problem is awlays in 1080p. In 720p is ok. I notice that this problem occurs when the lighting suddenly change while recording.  It does not matter if it saves on the phone or memory card.  My phone is Samsung Note 8 android Pie 9, osmo mobile 2. Please help with this problem because I care about recording Hyper Laps in Full HD.
Regards
2019-5-6
Use props
fanse5bdcb74
New
Spain

I'm having the same issue.  Timelapse or Hyper timelapse is not saving at all.

I'm using Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and have plenty of memory.  

I've tried uninstall-restart-reinstall-restart method and even tried with my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. Still won't work.

It worked first 6 or 7 times but not anymore at all!

This is very frustrating.
2019-5-6
Use props
Neo Supreme
First Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft
United States

Your best bet is to contact DJI to make a legit ticket.  Also try youtube/google to see if anyone out there has a fix.
2019-5-7
Use props
fansf09e04ad
lvl.1

I have the same problem for a while and without the motions the DJI osmo mobile is useless. Do you know if we can complain ? because the problem is basically the app, not the gimble
2019-9-4
Use props
fans967f3f2d
New

Argentina

NVIndigo Posted at 2019-4-10 13:47
*knock knock*

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey ! Did you happen to solve this problem. I’m having the same thing with lapses stoping a few seconds (no more than 16). Thanks for any help.
2020-6-28
Use props
NVIndigo
lvl.1
United States

fans967f3f2d Posted at 6-28 12:59
Hey ! Did you happen to solve this problem. I’m having the same thing with lapses stoping a few seconds (no more than 16). Thanks for any help.

I did finally get it to work! I had go into my phone’s Bluetooth settings, forgot the Osmo, then reconnected. For some reason, that solved it for me.

Good luck.
2020-6-28
Use props
shovon109
New

Bangladesh

NVIndigo Posted at 6-28 14:08
I did finally get it to work! I had go into my phone’s Bluetooth settings, forgot the Osmo, then reconnected. For some reason, that solved it for me.

Good luck.

This actually solved my problem... Thanks
2020-8-6
Use props
djiuser_YEGewZ6tLaeK
New
Nigeria

fans967f3f2d Posted at 2020-6-28 12:59

Hello, did you found a solution yet ? Because i am having same issue
2022-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules