Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hello
just got the smart controller , did do all the updates and its flying fine , no problem.

However i was suprised that when coming home and checked what i had flown, i noticed nothing has been put into flight records.

Anyone experienced this ? and has a sollution?

also how can i refresh dji go 4 app . like you can do with the crystal sky or iphone

please let me know

rgds
dronie
2019-4-8
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

i noticed now that  1 time it did not record 1 long flight and noticed it recorded dat is 2013 . also read in the smart controller forum that many people facing this problem. Anyone already found a solution or are dji developers dealing with this?
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi Good day dronie1965, we're sorry for the issue you experience with the DJI smart controller that you have right now. Let me please forward this issue to our DJI R&D Team for further investigation and We will inform you as soon as we already have the latest update regarding to this issue. For now, please try to sync the flight records from the app and try to log in your DJI Account to a different device (if possible). Once logged in, sync the flight records again on the new device to see if the flight records from the Smart RC will show up. About your other question on how to refresh the DJI Go 4 app, you can try to clear the cache under Settings > Apps. But make sure to sync the flight records before clearing the cache. Again I'm sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
2019-4-8
Use props
dkotinsky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15096995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I noticed that also.  Not all but some.
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Good day dronie1965. I have already verified this concern to our related department. What we can recommend to you is you need to connect your DJI Smart Controller to a PC then choose transfer file

After that go to \xx\rm500\Internal shared storage\DJI\dji.go.v4\FlightRecord and check if there is already flight records showing in that folder. If not, You can try to fly your drone again and check whether the flight records are already showing in the folder. Please keep us posted for us to further help you regarding to this concern. Thank you for understanding and have a safe and happy flying always!
2019-4-10
Use props
fans0902910d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 358665 ft
Norway

1. You have to make shure that the auto time and date is turned on.
2. Then you have to Connect to wifi every time before you fly.
If not every flight is Going to be from 2013..
When you turn on wifi you would see that the time change correctly.

Then you would be able to sync your flights. It is working fine for me.
2019-4-13
Use props
Trunks5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5701155 ft
Portugal

Hi
Mine is the same problem, don´t show logs since march.....
2019-4-13
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

So I followed the instructions in another thread to change the automatic date/time settings and carried on as the date was set correctly. Few days of flying and looks like all my recent records are back in 2013...  Really annoying
2019-4-13
Use props
Trunks46
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5701155 ft
Portugal

I jst lost last 4 Flights , DJI RESOLVE THIS!!!!!!
2019-4-13
Use props
Dakin79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 155837 ft
Australia

I have the same issue, this is concerning given I was close to a NFZ and wanted to make sure I had this on record given the Australian rules etc.

2019-11-6
Use props
djiuser_elmIyQiglT87
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6091768 ft
Romania

My logs aren't saving. And the old ones not working.
Screenshot_2022-08-18-13-50-25-753_dji.go.v5.jpg
2022-8-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules