2631 18 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hello well as mentionned before just got the sc.

now in the announcement box i see last update shows v01.00.0400 , however i have    v01.00.0440 ? is this the latest version then?
if this is the latest version , then i still can say that bug  18 januari 2013 is still in there.

2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on the released notes of Smart controller, the current and latest firmware should on V01.00.0400, however, I would like to ask if you're getting a prompt message on the DJI GO 4 app wherein it asked you to update the firmware? Would it be possible if you could send us with the screenshot of this scenario? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-8
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 12:21
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Based on the released notes of Smart controller, the current and latest firmware should on V01.00.0400, however, I would like to ask if you're getting a prompt message on the DJI GO 4 app wherein it asked you to update the firmware? Would it be possible if you could send us with the screenshot of this scenario? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for continued support.
It did not ask me anything. This version was like this out of the box. All was already updated
2019-4-8
Use props
djiuser_vSFVbPhPKIWN
New
United States

I’m having issues with updating to the new .4 version.  I tried everything that was mentioned along woth calling technical support who was of no help.  I told them repeatedly that the issue was with an update on the smart controller and not the drone.  This has been going on for the last couple of days and the controller is a week old.  It lets me connect to the drone and no issues with that.  Can I still fly the drone without updating the controller?  Will there be any issues???
2019-4-8
Use props
Uptowndisco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7394987 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

My one came with v01.00.0440 as well.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronie1965 Posted at 4-8 12:47
It did not ask me anything. This version was like this out of the box. All was already updated

Hi, would it be possible if you could provide us with a screenshot of the current firmware of your unit for me to coordinate this situation into our related team? Thank you for your cooperation.
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_vSFVbPhPKIWN Posted at 4-8 14:34
I’m having issues with updating to the new .4 version.  I tried everything that was mentioned along woth calling technical support who was of no help.  I told them repeatedly that the issue was with an update on the smart controller and not the drone.  This has been going on for the last couple of days and the controller is a week old.  It lets me connect to the drone and no issues with that.  Can I still fly the drone without updating the controller?  Will there be any issues???

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know if you've tried to update the Smart RC via Assistant 2? Please refer on the video below for the tutorial how to do so. You may download the Assistant 2 here https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads. To answer your question if you can still fly the drone without updating the controller, it's fine to do so. But we recommend installing all the updates to ensure flight safety and for you to maximize all the features of the product. Please let us know if further assistance is needed afterward. Thank you for continued support.

2019-4-8
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 4-8 16:11
Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. May we know if the firmware of your Smart controller is up to date? I would like to ask what are the troubleshooting steps have you done to possibly update the DJI GO 4 app? Please let us know for further assistance. Thank you for continued support.

Here are the screenshots . The 2013 date bug is still not fixed with the .440 fw . Why do you not advise us via the announcements regarding update?
Looks like all the later produced sc has .440? Or do they all have it?
Can you also please again follow up the 18 januari 2013 bug with the developers and inform us accordingly what and how long it will take to fix it?
AD34A588-9516-4ED4-BAB5-E59916D5200F.jpeg
22C9B485-F893-4E06-9FF3-0D3D42659E22.jpeg
4AD42AB4-BCC5-4823-9DCE-8873A6C450AC.jpeg
2019-4-8
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

That is really interesting. Could you please let me know build date of your controller it is written on package on label something like 03/2019. Could somebody with this new firmware test if time and date is holding correctly when you disconnect from wifi. So turn off wifi on controller, turn off controller, power controller back on and what is the time and date? Thanks.
2019-4-9
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

Sorry I just noticed that this was mentioned already on beginning that 2013 bug is still there.
2019-4-9
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

dronie1965 Posted at 4-8 22:29
Here are the screenshots . The 2013 date bug is still not fixed with the .440 fw . Why do you not advise us via the announcements regarding update?
Can you also please again follow up the 18 januari 2013 bug with the developers and inform us accordingly what and how long it will take to fix it?

I was just told to update yesterday and it went to 0400.  NOT 0440.  

Is there a different version in different countries?

Where do you find those other screens.  Ah, found the last screen.  
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

dronie1965 Posted at 4-8 22:29

Hi, thank you for providing this information with us. I've coordinated this situation into our related team for further clarification. We will keep you posted as soon as we receive the feedback from our team. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-9
Use props
Fraggboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81401 ft
United States

Wonder if the .0440 is for the BETA??
2019-4-9
Use props
Scotty11
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1178 ft
Germany

RE: latest version smart controller?????

New smart controller here. Bought at Vienna Camera (Austria).

Build date 2019/3.

German translation is buggy. "System update" translates to "Hinweise" (meaning "Notes")

I can confirm that time and date do NOT hold without wifi connected.
JPEG-Bild-A9F58D5FDFED-1.jpeg
2019-4-10
Use props
SeatOfPants
lvl.1
Flight distance : 183077 ft
United States

Any idea when the DJI Smart Controller will be updated to work with the Mavic 2 Enterprise?
2019-4-10
Use props
fans7bcaaf1a
New
Russia

Why Smart Controller still not support M2E??? I install latest firmware and official Dji Pilot app, but aircraft not connect to Smart Controller! It’s big bull...!I do not want such an expensive device, which lies like a piece of plastic and can not be used for its intended purpose!  Tomorrow I'll go demand a full refund from my regional Dji dealer!
2019-4-10
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

Got the smart controller delivered this week. And indeed v01.00.0440 firmware. When going for an update on dji assist it shows v01.00.0400 and displays "downgrade".  And "yes", wrong time when not connected to wifi.
2019-4-13
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Belgium

fans7bcaaf1a Posted at 4-10 12:17
Why Smart Controller still not support M2E??? I install latest firmware and official Dji Pilot app, but aircraft not connect to Smart Controller! It’s big bull...!I do not want such an expensive device, which lies like a piece of plastic and can not be used for its intended purpose!  Tomorrow I'll go demand a full refund from my regional Dji dealer!

Hi, did you setup the link on the controller ?  Did you press the link button on the Mavic 2 ? Thought the smart controller can be used on all mavic 2 versions, no other models at the moment. So, I guess an Enterprise should work.
Have a look at this DJI tutorial to do so

2019-4-13
Use props
ff22
lvl.4
United States

JohnDG Posted at 4-13 09:22
Hi, did you setup the link on the controller ?  Did you press the link button on the Mavic 2 ? Thought the smart controller can be used on all mavic 2 versions, no other models at the moment. So, I guess an Enterprise should work.
Have a look at this DJI tutorial to do so
https://youtu.be/G52F4hlR4MA

Unfortunately, the Smart Controller still does NOT work any any Enterprise versions of the drone.
2019-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules