Can't connect RC through Galaxy S10+
4708 6 2019-4-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansba6d5ab2
New
United States

My phone cannot connect to the Mavic Air controller - I don't think either device recognizes each other. The phone actually recharges the controller rather than trying to make a connection. So I don't think the cable is damaged. How do I get this thing linked to my phone?
2019-4-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out.  Have you tried using a different mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device Samsung Galaxy S10+. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is still not recommended for your DJI Mavic Air as of the moment. Actually, there is a  possibility that the Samsung Galaxy S10+ will work with the said drone, however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic Air and with the DJI Go 4 application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Samsung Galaxy S10+ when in use with the said device and with the said application and if this will work all the time while using the specific device.  We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Thank you.

2019-4-9
Use props
djiuser_tx085AeY1jCh
New

United States

Hello, i am having the same issue and wanted to know is there an update coming soon for this phone
2019-8-14
Use props
Mikem691
Second Officer
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

I just tried with my galaxy s10 5g and it connected with no issues. There is a setting for reverse charging with the s10 if I recall and maybe that needs to be turned off. I usually use the ipad mini to fly and just upgraded from the s8+ witch worked fine. I hadn't tried the s10 until now.
2019-8-14
Use props
djiuser_r9wyav14CV56
New

Netherlands

i'm having the same problem with my samsung s10 androind version 9.0
2019-12-11
Use props
djiuser_r9wyav14CV56
New

Netherlands

but we did a firmware update on my phone now my samsung s10 works and connect with the controller after first turning on the mavic mini then the controller and press it so long on it started beeping and connecting with the drone maybe this helps some of that are having the same issue and wish Goodluck and keep your hopes up i got it fixed so can you there is light at the end of the tunnel   
2019-12-11
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

ThinkIssueRelatedToNineAndroidOperating
EightAndroidNoProblems
ButS10+IsNotFactoryAndroidEight
2019-12-11
Use props
Advanced