Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fly On a forbidden zone (Inspire1)
972 3 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
danilo rottigni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 251732 ft
Mexico

I have a strong issue now with the aircraft. I was about to shoot a House 200meters away from the restricted arrea of an airport, a sign came out telling me that, however ir did not say not to fly, therefore I started to calibrate the IMU but when it was at 30% the aircraft started a strong continuous beep and the  signal got lost. I moved away from that location but it kept doing it, so I quit and went Home, nevertheless  the problem persisted so I got in touch with DJI via Chat but after 2 days they could not find the couse and told me to send it to L.A. Before doing so I am asking around to see if somebody else had the same trouble

2015-6-6
Use props
Linolens
Second Officer
Flight distance : 501250 ft
Macao

I did fly near restricted zone last week and a message pop up on the screen "fly near on inside a restricted zone" (something like that)
I was fully aware of the limitation line and i flew back a couple of yards, the signal disappeared and I continued to do what I was doing.

However, calibrating IMU and compass to close to a restricted area (something like 100meters away) seems confusing as you'll keep getting warnings and red LED on the bird all the time.

So it's difficult to read if calibration it's ok or not.
2015-6-7
Use props
eggbeater
First Officer
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Disconnect the GPS antennas and fly in a NFZ.  
2015-6-11
Use props
leoamartinez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

eggbeater Posted at 2015-6-12 01:47
Disconnect the GPS antennas and fly in a NFZ.

How do you it?
2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules