Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Corrective lenses don't stay in place.
1969 7 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricardofariapaulino
Flight distance : 699478 ft
Portugal

Hi just bought the corrective lenses for the goggles but I'm having a problem with them. They won't stay in place. Am I missing something or do I have to glue them in place?It seems as a design flaw that they won't click in place.
Need help with this issue.
Thanks.
Best regards.
Ricardo
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Ricardo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the corrective lenses for the DJI goggles. I hope that you will get the best information and tips on how to place or attach these lenses properly for our DJI co pilots that uses the said goggles. Thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
ricardofariapaulino
Flight distance : 699478 ft
Portugal

Found a "solution" for this problem. It's not the most elegant of "solutions" but it does the trick. I've cut a few strips of duct tape to size and placed them to secure the corrective lenses in place.
2019-4-10
Use props
Edward J Smith
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1852408 ft
  • >>>
United States

ricardofariapaulino Posted at 4-10 13:30
Found a "solution" for this problem. It's not the most elegant of "solutions" but it does the trick. I've cut a few strips of duct tape to size and placed them to secure the corrective lenses in place.[view_image]

WOW that is a shame to have to do it that way. Is everyone having this problem? I purchased after market lens they fit well. It cost me more than DJI's but now I'm glad I did.
2019-7-29
Use props
bjr981s
Captain
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Don't know what has gone wrong with your but I have 2 sets of RE goggles and 2 sets of correctors. I have no issue with them and they stay in place.. Maybe you have a defective set?
2019-8-3
Use props
Dsupnck
Flight distance : 245945 ft
United States

I too am having trouble with the corrective lenses that I bought staying in place. The lenses I bought from HONS VR work fine. But the surrounding plastic holder for the lenses do not click in place, and do not screw down to hold them in place.   Whenever I remove the goggles from my eyes the corrective lenses fall off, or shift out of place. DJI please help with a solution!
2023-1-8
Use props
Dsupnck
Flight distance : 245945 ft
United States

I too am having trouble with the corrective lenses that I bought staying in place. The lenses I bought from HONS VR work fine. But the surrounding plastic holder for the lenses do not click in place, and do not screw down to hold them in place.   Whenever I remove the goggles from my eyes the corrective lenses fall off, or shift out of place. DJI please help with a solution!  Fyi, these corrective lenses are for the Goggles 2 used with the DJI Avata.
2023-1-8
Use props
CappyA330
Second Officer
Flight distance : 38648 ft
United States

Dsupnck Posted at 1-8 06:33
I too am having trouble with the corrective lenses that I bought staying in place. The lenses I bought from HONS VR work fine. But the surrounding plastic holder for the lenses do not click in place, and do not screw down to hold them in place.   Whenever I remove the goggles from my eyes the corrective lenses fall off, or shift out of place. DJI please help with a solution!  Fyi, these corrective lenses are for the Goggles 2 used with the DJI Avata.

I had the same issue. A tiny bit of E6000 adhesive fixed it. Since E6000 is rubbery when dry it does not leave residue when you have to detach it. Just a pin head size drop on either side of the lense plate holds it great.
2023-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules