3,5 inch audio adapter Low-cost ... what do you think?
721 9 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

Hi everyone, I know that the 3.5 inch audio adapter has to be original and that the others are not working and so I bought the original one I'm waiting for and it will come soon.  
But today I came across a type of adapter declared to be completely compatible with Osmo Pocket and accompanies from photos that highlight internal chips, suggesting that they are really compatible.  
I leave the link to the article on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07NPH76YK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_xwnRCb4CM8XH0

what do you think and what are your experiences with these adapters?  

thank you
2019-4-9
Use props
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

E378D75D-B3E5-4B92-A4EB-472C695E1DC4.jpeg
ADDCB702-A123-4A06-8B7D-B9C945145557.jpeg
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BepiFlorio. Thank you for sharing this link and these information with us today. Just a friendly reminder to please purchase an official DJI accessories for your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability of the said device. Have a safe and happy filming always.
2019-4-9
Use props
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-9 09:54
Hello and good day BepiFlorio. Thank you for sharing this link and these information with us today. Just a friendly reminder to please purchase an official DJI accessories for your DJI Osmo Pocket for compatibility and reliability of the said device. Have a safe and happy filming always.

Thanks DJI Stefen,
I agree with you and I have already bought the original adapter that will arrive in a few days, thanks
2019-4-9
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

That is strange.  The one picture shows plugging a TRRS into the adapter instead of a TRS.
2019-4-9
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

All these cheap adapters DO NOT WORK - because they have NO ADC converter inside!
Most of them, declared by dealers as MIC adapters are only HEADPHONE adapters for smartphones.
(Silly) people buy them - even when there is HEADPHONE logo printed on them.
2019-4-9
Use props
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

BobWinNV Posted at 4-9 10:14
That is strange.  The one picture shows plugging a TRRS into the adapter instead of a TRS.

It's true, I don't think we can trust it
2019-4-9
Use props
BepiFlorio
lvl.1
Italy

BeterBan Posted at 4-9 10:58
All these cheap adapters DO NOT WORK - because they have NO ADC converter inside!
Most of them, declared by dealers as MIC adapters are only HEADPHONE adapters for smartphones.
(Silly) people buy them - even when there is HEADPHONE logo printed on them.

I agree with you, in fact I bought the original one,  but this article claims to be totally compatible on Amazon... and is not the only one
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

BepiFlorio Posted at 4-9 10:05
Thanks DJI Stefen,
I agree with you and I have already bought the original adapter that will arrive in a few days, thanks

You are very much welcome BepiFlorio. It is great to know that you have purchased the 3.5mm mic adapter from DJI. If you have any inquiries or concern with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Thank you.
2019-4-9
Use props
fishyfish
lvl.1
Poland

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-9 09:54

Just a friendly reminder, your products are overpriced.
2019-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules