2382 3 2019-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricardofariapaulino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 699478 ft
Portugal

Hi,
Just got my DJI goggles but I'm having a bit of a problem when using them with my Mavic 2 Pro.
When I'm flying the Drone with just the iPad I use the 5D joystick on the remote to change the shutter speed and aperture on the camera, but when I connect the goggles, the 5D joystick on the remote switches to control functions for the goggles. I've searched everywhere to configure it back to aperture and shutter settings while using the goggles and can't seem to make it happen.
Is there something I'm missing? Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The 5D button function would automatically change when the Mavic 2 Pro is linked to the DJI Goggles. The 5D button would serve as your Touch Panel function which will allows you to easily navigate the settings on the DJI Goggles. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-9
Use props
ricardofariapaulino
lvl.1
Flight distance : 699478 ft
Portugal

DJI Tony Posted at 4-9 10:35
Hi, we're sorry to know about this situation. The 5D button function would automatically change when the Mavic 2 Pro is linked to the DJI Goggles. The 5D button would serve as your Touch Panel function which will allows you to easily navigate the settings on the DJI Goggles. Thank you for continued support.

So that means that by using the goggles I cannot remap the 5d joystick on the controller to other functions?
2019-4-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ricardofariapaulino Posted at 4-9 15:18
So that means that by using the goggles I cannot remap the 5d joystick on the controller to other functions?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We will check this query if this would be possible when the Mavic 2 Pro is connected to the DJI Goggles. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules