P3A Couple of issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571690 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys been flying Phantoms for a while now, couple of things that's started to bother me for one in the app my P3A shows as an inspire 1 on activation it named itself Inspire 1 and I cannot change its name according to support, I thought meh no big deal...

Was out on my tenth flight yesterday and it didn't save the flight log to view on my ipad mini but gave me some flight log error in red which then went away, no matter what I do I cannot get the flight log to show yet it shows as FLY016.DAT when I plug my phantom into my PC, anyone know how I can fix it to show up?

Cheers
2015-6-6
Use props
aburkefl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 78612 ft
United States

You cannot read those log files - at least not with some help. Sounds like you hooked up a USB cable to the front USB port and downloaded a FLY**.DAT file. They are in binary format.

There some more log files on your mobile device. They look like they're text files, but they're not. You can run them through www.flylitchi.com and convert them to .csv files and examine them with Excel.

The only other log files I'm aware of are the ones you can obtain via User Center in the main screen of the Pilot app. You can only see the summary data on those.
2015-6-6
Use props
rob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 571690 ft
United Kingdom

Cheers I have emailed it to the DJI Support guy I was talking too, shall see if they ever get back to me with a soloution
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules