1380 6 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frantheviking
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7297 ft
Italy

Dear All,

On the 16th of February I lost my DJI Spark in Limassol flying it close the sea around the Mediterranean Beach Hotel in Limassol. I took off but I didn't realised that it didn't catch good GPS reception before flying it and when it was something like 35m high I lost connection with it and never came back. I was using it with remote controller and cable attached to the phone.

I reported the incident to the DJI support centre and they told me that the drone not returning was completely my fault because I flew it without sufficient GPS signal.

Anyway... I was searching for it the whole evening and the morning after with no luck. Just in case someone happens to find it.

Regards,
F

2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi frantheviking, sorry to read about this. Just to verify, have you tried to search the drone by using the Find My Drone feature?  If no luck, please contact our support and start a case. Kindly visit this link If that the unit is under warranty period, we'll arrange data analysis and offer you a proper solution. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us with your case number. We're here to help. Thank you.
2019-4-10
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Ow. Sorry.
2019-4-10
Use props
frantheviking
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7297 ft
Italy

Thanks a lot for your support but I was there only a couple of days and I never thought of this Find my drone option
2019-4-10
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Sorry to read that
2019-4-12
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>