Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New  Firmware: v01.00.0620
12Next >
11052 54 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4657841 ft
  • >>>
United States

New  Firmware: v01.00.0620 updated to my MA.
Just a warning, no longer allow downgrade anymore!

2019-4-10
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

So must be the best.
20190410_121416.jpg
2019-4-10
Use props
Edward Smith's Replacement
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1837444 ft
United States

I know it was just released but has anyone put it through the paces yet?
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for sharing this information to our valued DJI Forum members. Please let us know if you need our assistance with regards to the latest firmware version. Cheers!
2019-4-10
Use props
Tomcatuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

Whats in this update?

'Linking failed when operating in Panama'
Hmmmm as I'm not going to Panama any time soon is it worth me updating?

I also got a Updating No-fly Zone database is required. Update Now? message
2019-4-10
Use props
HereForTheBeer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

blocking downgrades and only bug fix is linking in panama... which i still cant figure out, im assuming they mean pano mode but this being DJI could have had issues with entire country linking too..  

obviously dji isnt telling us everything because no one ever reported issues with linking in panama or pano mode whatever dji may mean i cant find either... and with blocking downgrade path means they patching something out in a way hopefully blocks most of us from bypassing something..  

i mean, fixing linking issue in pano/panama is so perfectly tone deaf that fits DJI so well for them to be putting that as a bug fix while patching out something else and not telling us about it.... dji could have added camera down/up function to this update and enticed 80% of us to upgrade instantly without thinking then get locked down.. but no, dji is so tone deaf they picked fixing panama linking (whatever the fk that is) and blocked downgrade path... ya no thanks DJI..

2019-4-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

HereForTheBeer Posted at 4-10 11:05
blocking downgrades and only bug fix is linking in panama... which i still cant figure out, im assuming they mean pano mode but this being DJI could have had issues with entire country linking too..  

obviously dji isnt telling us everything because no one ever reported issues with linking in panama or pano mode whatever dji may mean i cant find either... and with blocking downgrade path means they patching something out in a way hopefully blocks most of us from bypassing something..  

I’ve seen reports of users using pano mode and it failing link being cut and craft starting RTH over on Mavic Air Pilots , so I’m presuming this is what it was.
Regarding rest of update, it looks like maybe some bug fix and RC update, I think if up down is to be added probably will be through a new app version.

So for those who don’t want to update just don’t it seems your not missing much, I don’t see a problem here.
Up/down button was never promised as far as I’m aware, I think it’s good that after 15 months they are still updating Mavic Air .
Honestly I think it’s a great craft with very little issues and as they say if it ain’t broke don’t try fixing it.
2019-4-10
Use props
cjr888
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3686988 ft
  • >>>
Czechia

I secretly hope that their "panama linking" is in fact some fix to this issue. but without chance to downgrade back to 0560 or 0500 in case anything will go wrong, no thanks.
2019-4-10
Use props
fans33a6e656
lvl.3
Flight distance : 336657 ft
Australia

Not showing up in Australia yet
2019-4-11
Use props
Tomcatuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 28743 ft
United Kingdom

fans33a6e656 Posted at 4-11 00:13
Not showing up in Australia yet

Don't think you're missing much....
2019-4-11
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Thanks for sharing
2019-4-11
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1691959 ft

Singapore

I am not going to Panama for my vacation so I will not upgrade to this version
2019-4-11
Use props
TechVoyager
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

Guys one doubt: Which is more preferable: Updating the drone through the DJI GO app [OR]  through DJI Assistant PC application?
I usually do it through the mobile app, the moment it notifies about update. But i have mostly seen people doing the update through DJI assistant software and also recommending to that.
2019-4-11
Use props
larryc43230
lvl.4
Flight distance : 664534 ft
United States

TechVoyager Posted at 4-11 21:53
Guys one doubt: Which is more preferable: Updating the drone through the DJI GO app [OR]  through DJI Assistant PC application?
I usually do it through the mobile app, the moment it notifies about update. But i have mostly seen people doing the update through DJI assistant software and also recommending to that.

I think it boils down to whatever works. A successful update using either method will give exactly the same result. Personally, I've never had any problems getting updates through the DJI GO 4 app, so that's how I've always done it. Others seem to have problems using the app, so they use DJI Assistant 2.

Larry
2019-4-12
Use props
TechVoyager
lvl.4
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

so how many people have installed the new update? please reply.
2019-4-17
Use props
FarNorth
lvl.1
Flight distance : 820 ft
Sweden

TechVoyager Posted at 4-17 01:01
so how many people have installed the new update? please reply.

I have....Go4 app...no problems
2019-4-17
Use props
radi
New
Flight distance : 505528 ft
Hungary

FarNorth Posted at 4-17 12:57
I have....Go4 app...no problems

I have some problems when this version installed my aircraft.. for example ; when I would like to land, the drone spins around and take off .. another problem  drone go straight and again spins around .

I hope DJI figure out a solution very soon in the next firmware upgrade .
2019-4-19
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

New firmware for what
2019-4-19
Use props
Mars5150
lvl.4
Flight distance : 391493 ft
Italy

New firmware... for which flying Blender???   ;-)
2019-4-19
Use props
VladislavDJI
lvl.1

Russia

Gentlemen! how can I roll back this firmware?
2019-4-19
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

VladislavDJI Posted at 4-19 05:22
Gentlemen! how can I roll back this firmware?

I don't think that is possible ...
2019-4-19
Use props
Victor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9255 ft
Germany

DJI Go 4 told me there was a software update, but I had to change my battery, after that, it didn't offer the update and told me I was up to date. So connected to DJI Assistant 2, and that told me I was 2 firmware versions behind.
Strange.
2019-4-19
Use props
VladislavDJI
lvl.1

Russia

When will the next update be released ?
2019-4-19
Use props
VladislavDJI
lvl.1

Russia

CemAygun Posted at 4-19 06:15
I don't think that is possible  ...

And if you try through DUMLdore ?
2019-4-19
Use props
Kirk_Collins
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 4-10 10:50
Hi, thanks for sharing this information to our valued DJI Forum members. Please let us know if you need our assistance with regards to the latest firmware version. Cheers!

Hello everyone,  I uploaded the new firm ware to my Air when it first was available.  Prior to installing the new firmware the drone flew perfect.  Now when I lift off, at around one meter I lose camera signal and my screen says weak signal.  This has never happened on any of my drones.  Things I've tried to correct
1. Re-installed the latest firmware
2. Re booted both the Air and controller

Same problem I had when I uploaded it the first time.

Anyone have any ideas, would certainly appreciate some insight.

Kirk
2019-4-19
Use props
Twistedlarch
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3948947 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tomcatuk Posted at 4-10 11:00
'Linking failed when operating in Panama'
Hmmmm as I'm not going to Panama any time soon is it worth me updating?

I tried to update to this but it keeps failing.
2019-4-19
Use props
CemAygun
lvl.4
Flight distance : 810 ft
Turkey

VladislavDJI Posted at 4-19 12:07
And if you try through DUMLdore ?

Well, I was talking about "official" methods
2019-4-19
Use props
VladislavDJI
lvl.1

Russia

Oh, man, don't scare them like that.))
2019-4-19
Use props
Gusporto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 892861 ft
Brazil

I have a problem to calibrate the IMU and i need to do the downgrade to verify if is the firmware.. and I can´t do this.. I need some help urgency...
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Gusporto Posted at 4-21 12:35
I have a problem to calibrate the IMU and i need to do the downgrade to verify if is the firmware.. and I can´t do this.. I need some help urgency...

Hi, we're sorry for the late response. I've replied to your thread about the situation. You may refer to the link below for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-187237-1-1.html
2019-4-21
Use props
Peter_swe
lvl.4
Flight distance : 215479 ft
Mexico

Kirk_Collins Posted at 4-19 12:50
Hello everyone,  I uploaded the new firm ware to my Air when it first was available.  Prior to installing the new firmware the drone flew perfect.  Now when I lift off, at around one meter I lose camera signal and my screen says weak signal.  This has never happened on any of my drones.  Things I've tried to correct
1. Re-installed the latest firmware
2. Re booted both the Air and controller

Same problem. Total useless Mavic after upgrade...  A few minutes ago I did a factory reset, och voila, it seems to work. I took a short flight in the backyard and all seems to be fine, exept a fev twitches sometimes. It is quite windy today så I blame it to the wind for now.
2019-4-22
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well, I flew another few miles with Master Airscrew Stealth Props with new firmware without issues. I reflashed each time with my three batteries. Some no more New Firmware available! after each long flight when landed.
2019-4-22
Use props
Cleibos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 916952 ft
Argentina

I have an issue with this update. I have three batteries, only one is working now. The other two are saying in the DJI go 4 app "cannot takeoff. Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected". I need a new update to fix this. There must be something that can be done.
2019-4-25
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

We should ask entity whether update could potentially or possibly contribute to device malfunction(s) which includes software hardware.

it sounds embarrassing yet are complainants legitimately entitled such an answer?

it appears theres trending of complainants from update. yet too, there are also noncomplainants.

this uncertainty raises the concern that update possibly can instigate aggravate a potential fault and or borderline preexisting discrepancy deficiency otherwise unidentified without update. this can be attributed to the particular board(s) revision, the contracted factory, its special processes and materials selection, the assembly module part, and etc.

another uncertainty is the flashing succeed. when displayed "success" and you incur trouble right after attempting flying, do you question "success" could possibly be not true?
2019-4-25
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Singapore

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 4-22 07:00
Well, I flew another few miles with Master Airscrew Stealth Props with new firmware without issues. I reflashed each time with my three batteries. Some no more New Firmware available! after each long flight when landed.

Are you getting any error message with the new props with this new firmware? I can see a lot of people using the master air props encounter motor error message in the previous firmware
2019-4-25
Use props
小仙女的星巴克
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cepheroh Posted at 4-25 21:42
Are you getting any error message with the new props with this new firmware? I can see a lot of people using the master air props encounter motor error message in the previous firmware

Not so much ...one or two popped up during returned flights. Already get use to it. Happened more on high wind.
2019-4-26
Use props
Cepheroh
lvl.4

Singapore

小仙女的星巴克 Posted at 4-26 04:19
Not so much ...one or two popped up during returned flights. Already get use to it. Happened more on high wind.

thank you for your feedback mate.
2019-4-28
Use props
Artem Vinigradov
New

Ukraine

I cannot connect my drone to phone or controller ((( no SSID at WiFi list. I have tried everything, reset to default, going outdoors, waiting for three beeps, etc, upgrading flights database from PC crashes DJI Assistant 2 while transmitting data to the drone ((( say me what to do ? I cannot flight at all (
2019-12-7
Use props
cutis
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Artem Vinigradov Posted at 12-7 07:09
I cannot connect my drone to phone or controller ((( no SSID at WiFi list. I have tried everything, reset to default, going outdoors, waiting for three beeps, etc, upgrading flights database from PC crashes DJI Assistant 2 while transmitting data to the drone ((( say me what to do ? I cannot flight at all (
MakeCertainAsst2SuccessWritingInto3DevicesLikeThis.
CableRcAloneIntoAsst2ThenSucceedFlash.
NextCableDroneWithParticularBatteryIntoAsst2ThenSucceedFlash.
StopIfCantSucceedThenReplyUnsucceededFirmware.
UseRcToConnectWirelessCapabilityToDrone.
SequentiallyPowerOnPhoneWaitFullboot,NextDronePowerOnWaitFullboot,NextPowerOnRcWaitFullboot.
PhonesApkShouldAutoLaunchAlreadyButIfNotLaunchApk.
ChooseRcWirelessConnectionOptionAndFollowThrough.

HoldDepressLongtimeDroneStatusButtonUntilBeepSingleHeardReleaseButtonImmediatelyMeansSuccessRcHasProperlyLinkedLockedStaysPermanentNextPowerupDevices.

WonderingIfCorruptionHasObscuredWirelessAuthentificationPreSetAlreadyButWhatCouldCorruptThoseUniqueIdentifyingHashCodes?
2019-12-7
Use props
Artem Vinigradov
New

Ukraine

My drone doesn’t create access point to connect, same on using controller ...( how is possible to downgrade firmware?
2019-12-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules