DJI Hard-shell Backpack
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

Has anyone ordered and already received the Phantom 3 hardshell backpack?  If so, can you confirm if an iPad Air will fit inside?  Thank you.   
2015-6-6
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since you're asking this question with a DJI affiliate link, I'm assuming you don't really want an answer ;)

But, if anyone truly does -- no, it will not fit. An iPad Mini should fit though.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-6
Use props
Rob88
lvl.3

Canada

PhantomHelp.com Posted at 2015-6-7 08:30
Since you're asking this question with a DJI affiliate link, I'm assuming you don't really want an a ...

Thanks Mike, I appreciate your feedback.
2015-6-6
Use props
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

Wonder if this is the one that was part of the package deal I thought, I was get when I got my P3,  just feeling a little rip-off.
2015-6-6
Use props
PhantomHelp.com
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Rob88, I received your "Notice to cease and decist" email. Interesting request -- but, I'll have to pass.

j.b.barlow.jb, DJI just recently released new Phantom packages with the hardshell backpack. That package deal was just a wild rumor prior to the recently added package.

www.PhantomHelp.com
Find the latest must-haves, fixes, mods, how-tos, guides, and accessories for your Phantom.
Phantoms in stock and ready to ship worldwide! (see availability)
2015-6-6
Use props
j.b.barlow.jb
lvl.2

United States

Wild Rumor I saw the ad! Just saying.
2015-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules