1834 2 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

Hello
Why does DJI 4 go closes when I open this app on my Samsung Galaxy TAB 2 ?
I have it installed from Google playstore and if i look at this list its compatible

http://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18

I have a mavic 2 Pro and i need to know why the app isnt working. Im on Android 5.1 rooted with Aosp rom. Dindt work with stock rom eather!
I will not purchase a new tablet and my Galaxy S9+ is to small so i need to know how to get this app working on my tablet that abviusly is supported

2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

My apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Please back up your files and then reinstall the APP. You can also use a different cable so that we can isolate the issue. Also, it is recommended to close any background APP and make sure only DJI Go 4 APP is running on your device. Please see screenshot below for the list of compatible devices for your drone. Please take note that even the mobile device or tablet is not listed below, there's still a possibility that it will work fine with the APP however, we cannot guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. Appreciate your understanding and support.

1.PNG
2019-4-10
Use props
fansfa5ed672
lvl.2
Flight distance : 300548 ft
Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 09:24
My apologies for the inconvenience that it caused. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI. Please back up your files and then reinstall the APP. You can also use a different cable so that we can isolate the issue. Also, it is recommended to close any background APP and make sure only DJI Go 4 APP is running on your device. Please see screenshot below for the list of compatible devices for your drone. Please take note that even the mobile device or tablet is not listed below, there's still a possibility that it will work fine with the APP however, we cannot guarantee if you can use all the features and functionality of the APP. Appreciate your understanding and support.

Thank you for your reply!
Well I understand that DJI cant check all hardware available and i don't blame anyone. Its just that i have a tablet that i finally could make some use with and i guess its not supported as i have tried everything.

It force closes after about 10 seconds instead of unpacking the archive as it use to do when you first install it on a new device. Not sure whats wrong as its obviously people who succeeded before!

Is there anyone who has a Tab 2? Any tips?

Anyway thanks for trying to help!
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules