Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
WIFI Issue after Factory Reset
1159 4 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nick M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600574 ft
United States

After purchasing a used P4P+ I completed a factory reset on the GL300E, to clear the previous user accounts off.  When I did, it no longer offers me the option to connect to WIFI.  When I try to use my DJI sign-in, it only tells me to connect to WIFI.  Any suggestions?
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Nick M, my apologies for all the trouble. When you're on the log in screen, kindly swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in. Please let me know if you're still having issue, I'm here to help. Thanks for your continued support.
2019-4-10
Use props
Nick M
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600574 ft
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-10 09:33
Hi Nick M, my apologies for all the trouble. When you're on the log in screen, kindly swipe down on the top of the screen (P4P+) and it will open a screen which will allow you to re enter your network settings and you can reconnect to your wifi and log in. Please let me know if you're still having the same issue. Thanks for your continued support.

That worked!  Thank you!
2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Nick M Posted at 4-10 09:43
That worked!  Thank you!

I'm happy to know that. That's normal when you performed factory reset on your remote controller. Please let me know if you other concern, I'm here to help you. Thanks for your choosing DJI!
2019-4-10
Use props
Manxmann
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

Phewwwww !!  
Isn't it great when you get a simple fix ?
Good luck & happy droning
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules