Spary Coverage , cobertura del pulverizador
1075 0 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ShatuisEQ
lvl.1
Ecuador

Hi all
Thanks to Ricardo Chees we were able to obtain real results on the width of the belt and the height of flight

The data has been corroborated by many of us and has been very useful to start making applications.

Now I bring you some samples of the work I have done in the cultivation of rice.

The data and the samples were classified in the different places and the different days in the same phenological practices of the rice cultivation.

Rice sample of 15 days in transplant.

arroz 3 - 15 dias.jpg

and you can see the coverage by cm ^ 2

Arroz 4 - 15 dias.jpg

All these data were obtained with the teejet fan nozzle XR11001

In the next few days I will be uploading additional information about the coverage at older ages of the crop.

Hola a todos
Gracias a Ricardo Chees pudimos obtener resultados reales sobre ancho de faja y altura de vuelo

Datos que supongo han sido corroborado por muchos de nosotros y han sido de mucha utilidad para empezar a realizar aplicaciones.

Ahora yo les traigo algunas muestras del trabajo que he realizado en el cultivo de Arroz.

Los datos y muestras fueron obtenidos en diferentes lugares y diferentes dias en las mismas edades fenologicas del cultivo de Arroz.

muestra para arroz de 15 dias en transplante.

y se puede apreciar la cobertura por cm^2

Todos estos datos fueron obtenidos con la boquilla teejet en abanico XR11001

En los proximos dias voy a estar subiendo informacion adicional sobre la cobertura en edades mas avanzadas del cultivo.
2019-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules