Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
question about which model should buy
809 2 2015-6-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
amiltonwong
New

Macao

Hi ,all,
I am planning to buy a dji phantom model for photogrammetry use. I need to stream the video captured by phantom into my laptop for processing. Could current dji phantom be able to do this? Also which model should I choose and any other accessories are needed?

Thx~
Milton
2015-6-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You may use an Inspire 1 radio, with dedicated HDMI out.
But there is an add on coming out soon too, for the Phantom 3 radio...That also may be what you prefer or need to use.
If you mean wirelessly, I'm afraid no.

RedHotPoker

2015-6-6
Use props
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Like Poker said, the Inspire 1 had an HDMI port on the controller that will show a 720p video ( same as you see on the tablet screen ) and this could be used to attach to a monitor or even a PC with HDMI in option.

Currently the Phantom 3 does not have this HDMI port but it will soon be available as an extra "user upgradable" addon. No idea on release date ( but I will guess end of Jone ). Also Im sure future versions of the Phantom 3 might well have it as an option at purchase ( again guess from me ).

If your question was more specific and you were wondering is full HD can be streamed from the Phantom then no, 720p from the controller is all you will get.

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules