1944 7 2019-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 476483 ft
Brazil

Good night,
I accessed today the link: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers and I noticed something unheard of: "Selecting South America> Brazil", there is now in Brazil a repair center for Spark, Mavic, Phantom and Osmo ? If so, great news!
Please Forum administrator, could you confirm this information?
Thank you!
(pt-BR)
Boa noite,
Acessei hoje o link: https://www.dji.com/br/service/repair/centers e percebi algo inédito: Selecionando "América do Sul > Brasil", existe agora no Brasil um centro de reparo para Spark, Mavic, Phantom e Osmo? Se sim, ótima notícia!
Por favor administrador do Fórum, poderia confirmar essa informação ?
Muito obrigado!

Hugs/Abraços

2019-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, yes, we have an Authorized Service Center in Brazil for Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, P4P(+), P4A(+), Osmo Mobile(2) and Tello, if your drone was purchased from Brazil and have any problem, you can send back to Service Center in Brazil for diagnosis, but please note the DJI Care (Refresh) service is not available there at the moment.
2019-4-10
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

Thank you!

Hugs
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further concern.
2019-4-11
Use props
Junior SBC
Second Officer
Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 19:21
You are welcome, please let us know if you have any further concern.

Good night
On the contrary, I am more relaxed about this fact, and I already have the feedback of two DJI consumers who needed this support: Both praised the professionalism and the deadline for solution.
I am very happy and I hope that soon we have the DJI Care here in Brazil.
Thank you so much again.
2019-4-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Junior SBC Posted at 4-12 18:01
Good night
On the contrary, I am more relaxed about this fact, and I already have the feedback of two DJI consumers who needed this support: Both praised the professionalism and the deadline for solution.
I am very happy and I hope that soon we have the DJI Care here in Brazil.

Thanks for your positive feedback, we will keep improving our customer service there, have a nice weekend.
2019-4-13
Use props
Eurico Vianna
New

Brazil

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-4-10 22:12
Hi there, yes, we have an Authorized Service Center in Brazil for Mavic Pro, Mavic Air, Spark, P4P(+), P4A(+), Osmo Mobile(2) and Tello, if your drone was purchased from Brazil and have any problem, you can send back to Service Center in Brazil for diagnosis, but please note the DJI Care (Refresh) service is not available there at the moment.

Hi Mindy,
I have a DJI osmo 3 mobile that I bought while in Australia. I'm now in Brazil and the device is not working. How can I access the Brazilian repair service?
Thanks!
1-10 13:23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Eurico Vianna Posted at 1-10 13:23
Hi Mindy,
I have a DJI osmo 3 mobile that I bought while in Australia. I'm now in Brazil and the device is not working. How can I access the Brazilian repair service?
Thanks!

Hello Eurico. Thank you for reaching out. Could you please provide us with the serial number of the device via PM so we can further check? I look forward to hearing from you.
1-10 17:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules