Litchi Help!
1098 7 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alitones
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Wonder if anyone can help...I'm using Litchi on the CrystalSky monitors for both the Mavic 2 Pro and Inspire 2. I've created and flown waypoint missions (for repeat video shots of the same place) IN the app, logging waypoints at aircraft while in flight.

I now need to export these flights or upload them to the Mission Hub so that I can use them on other drones - the business has a number of drones so no guarantee that I'll be able to get the same one next time I fly.

Wonder if anyone has any solutions to this? I've also looked at the data files saved on the CrystalSky monitor but can't identify any waypoint .csv / .kml files. Stumped!!
2019-4-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

IN the mission hub just log in with the same details that you used to log into Litchi, all your waypoints will sync then and you will be able to edit them and add from the mission hub, it will automatically download to your app as well.
2019-4-11
Use props
Ahmed Hussain
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1339761 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

As (Suren) said, log into Litchi hub  https://www.flylitchi.com/hub
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it caused. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation to possibly export the flight logs on this said third-party application. Thank you for continued support.
2019-4-11
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

As the others have mentioned, just make sure to login to the Litchi app and website with the same login.  Once you do that all of your mission plans will be synchronized and available across devices.  Of course this assumes you would be connecting your CS to WiFi for an internet connection.
2019-4-11
Use props
Faris
lvl.1

Indonesia

Ahmed Hussain Posted at 4-11 09:08
As (Suren) said, log into Litchi hub  https://www.flylitchi.com/hub

in my phone i have litchi.. i want open in PC and make project setting in PC.. but in PC i cant open it.. i already use same google id..  pls help
2019-4-22
Use props
G_Sig
First Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Faris Posted at 4-22 01:56
in my phone i have litchi.. i want open in PC and make project setting in PC.. but in PC i cant open it.. i already use same google id..  pls help

What settings are you trying to change?
You can't change other settings than these which belong to missions.
2019-4-22
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same login is required....... there is a red padlock near the top.....click that and it turns white and unlocks.

Randy
2019-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules