Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Tablet
1406 4 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mr01nY45iKii
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44327 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hi to all! In your opinion what samsung Tablet is best for use in a lot of sun and compatibility with dji go4? Or is it better to choose ipad?
2019-4-11
Use props
3BEPb
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165928 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are in USA go get yourself 9” 6gen iPad with either 32gb or 128gb. They are dirt cheap right now.
If you not in USA get in quickly before they built that wall.
Dji drones work best with iOS. Majority of compatibility problems are from android
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation for the tablet that you could use with our application. For additional information, we have a compatible list and recommended mobile devices that have been tested by our engineers depending on the drones. You may refer to the image below for devices that would be compatible with our DJI GO 4 app and Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom.

2019-4-11
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both a Samsung tablet and an iPad Mini 4. The Mini 4 is way better than the Samsung. I'm not an Apple person, the Mini 4 is the only Apple thing I own and I only use it to fly.
2019-4-11
Use props
Captain Mal
Second Officer
Flight distance : 337890 ft
United States

FatherXmas Posted at 4-11 10:17
I have both a Samsung tablet and an iPad Mini 4. The Mini 4 is way better than the Samsung. I'm not an Apple person, the Mini 4 is the only Apple thing I own and I only use it to fly.

I agree 100% with this and I'm not even part of the Apple ecosystem at all.

I have a Galaxy Tab S2 8" that I tried so hard to get to work with my Mavic Air and Mavic 2 Pro. It worked great with the Air. It barely works at all with the 2 Pro. It won't even connect to the controller most of the time. On the rare chance that I can get it to connect, it can't even update the firmware. I had to use my PC for that.

I ended up buying an iPad mini 4 just for this and it's been flawless. It even fits into the controller arms just like a phone.
2019-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules