Where's the extension rod?
3274 13 2019-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

How long does it take to bring a stick to market?
2019-4-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Relax....
Even the non-mechanical waterproof case is not here yet.
Heck, they even need around 3 months to release an audio adapter, and nearly 4 months to release charging case.

Seeing how problematic the audio adapter is, I don't want to buy a 200$ stick that suddenly malfunctions when I use it.
2019-4-11
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

StardustGeass Posted at 4-11 08:45
Relax....
Even the non-mechanical waterproof case is not here yet.
Heck, they even need around 3 months to release an audio adapter, and nearly 4 months to release charging case.

Only crazy people would pay that amount of money for a selfie stick that controls a gimbal from far with a tiny screen.  Seriously, I cannot even see enough with the osmo pocket in my face and cannot imagine controlling it from far.  Now if they sell if for $50 buck I'd get one.  Lol.  
2019-4-11
Use props
StardustGeass
lvl.4
Indonesia

Joemar7 Posted at 4-11 08:58
Only crazy people would pay that amount of money for a selfie stick that controls a gimbal from far with a tiny screen.  Seriously, I cannot even see enough with the osmo pocket in my face and cannot imagine controlling it from far.  Now if they sell if for $50 buck I'd get one.  Lol.

Well, since they charge 150$ for a charging contraption, anything with more complexity most likely gonna cost more, no?

Personally, I don't think I'll buy it as well... Even if it cost around the charging case...
Get me to less than 100$ and we're talk.
2019-4-11
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

Why so many people cry about (not available) DJI components (and their prices)?
Buy a selfie stick for $ 14.999999999 and all sorrows are gone.
Sometimes I think, there are a lot of helpless (and crazy) kids.

"Mum, I WANT a DJI logoed selfie stick, huhuhuhu, or I will not eat my spinach!"  
2019-4-11
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

"or I will not eat my spinach" - now that there is funny!
2019-4-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry to know that the extension rod is still not yet available on our store. However, since we've released the charging case, we're expecting that other accessories will be announced as soon as possible on where it would become available on our store. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. Thank you for understanding.
2019-4-11
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer
Thailand

Less than $25 and all functions working:

selfiestick.jpg
2019-4-11
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

2019-4-12
Use props
Upscaleman
lvl.3
United States

got a link?
2019-4-12
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Any link for the clamp ring holding the phone holder?
2019-4-12
Use props
Oh-no
lvl.4
Hong Kong

One who decided to buy this type of OP clamp has to pay attention, the silver colored clamp screw is too thin, may be M2, very easy to break or stuck in the threaded hole, and very easy to drop because it didn't hold in the clamp after loosened. I have a modified version, with M4 thread, and a small rubber O-ring to hold it in place after loosened.

Screenshot 2019-04-14 at 1.39.09 AM.png
2019-4-13
Use props
BeterBan
lvl.4
Austria

https://de.aliexpress.com/item/F ... 878.000000000000000

There are > 10 dealers which deliver for similar small prices. Scroll down and look "from other dealers"
2019-4-13
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you!  I will wait until it becomes available at Amazon or eBay.   AliExpress is a great website but every time I order from them, I get a phone call from my credit card’s fraud department to check I made that transaction or it simply gets locked. We are talking about 2 dollars.  Lol.  I guess because it’s a merchant from China.
2019-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules